Script: Jim Lawson
Pencils: Jim Lawson
Inks: Jim Lawson
Lettering: Jim Lawson
- Major characters: Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, April O'Neil
- Originally published in: Michaelangelo Christmas Special
- Cover date: December, 1990
- Page count: 13
On Christmas Eve, a frustrated Raphael can't stand Christmas anymore and leaves his brothers at April's apartment. He runs across rooftops but accidentally falls and injures his leg. As he takes cover in an alley, he's visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past. He shows Raphael the last Christmas the Turtles celebrated in the sewer, before meeting April. Raphael says that at the time, he didn't feel like joining his brothers in celebration. He's then shown the Christmas when the The Foot attacked April's apartment. Raphael then meets the Ghost of Christmas Present, who shows him his brothers sitting around and talking about they won't be going out after him, since it's his own choice if he wants to miss Christmas. Then the final Ghost shows up, guiding Raphael into a swamp, where he meets his future self: a apparently savage, one-eyed loner. Raphael can't understand how he could end up like that. He wakes up in the alley and races home to wish his brothers a merry Christmas.
- Printed in "Michaelangelo Christmas Special" with The Christmas Aliens.
- Also includes a double-spread pinup of the Turtles and Casey Jones delivering presents, by Lawson.