|“A Real Snow Job”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episode|
|Written by||Susan "Misty" Stewart-Taggart|
A Real Snow Job is episode number 144 of the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series. It is a part of the "Vacation in Europe" series from 1992-1993 though takes place during season 4. As such, the Technodrome is still in Dimension X.
Splinter goes to a nearby mountain to meditate. April and Irma visit an Alpine village when she notices that the ice and the snow is melting, unusual for this time of year. This has to do with Krang, who sent the Shredder to the village with a Zoetropic wave device to melt the worlds' ice, flooding the coastal cities and making the Earth easy for Krang and Shredder to take over. When April discovers this, Shredder sends out Bebop and Rocksteady to kidnap her. April leaves a clue for the turtles to find before she is captured.
Irma believes she has get a new boyfriend, Gustav, who helps the turtles until he turns out to be a robot sent out by Shredder to stop the turtles from finding Shredder's hideout, which is located on the mountain top. The turtles go to stop Shredder just as a gigantic glacier is about to crush the town. Donatello manages to reverse the temperature drop, and everything returns to normal.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Raphael (Hal Rayle)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Rudy (Pat Fraley)
- Austrian Alps
- Aprils' chalet
- Mountain Relay Station
- Turtle Van
- Snow Speeders
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 7
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- Final episode until "Night of the Dark Turtle" that James Avery voices Shredder.
- The first time we see Krang, his robotic hands are flesh colored instead of the usual red.
- The shoulder pads on Krang's android body were coloured red after Bebop and Rocksteady crashed their snow speeders
- Donatello's Turtlecom looked like April's version as Bebop and Rocksteady went to the chalet to capture her.
- When Leonardo picked up a video from inside April's cabin, he had Donatello's colours.
- The first shot of Rocksteady in the Technodrome at the beginning of the episode showed his belt as grey instead of brown.
- When Rocksteady said he didn't see any "Do Not Disturb" sign, his shoulder strap and dagger were missing.