"A Turtle in Time" is part 2 of the Shredder and Krang trilogy.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Michael Gough)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Carter (Bumper Robinson)
- Lord Dregg (Tony Jay)
- Mung (Cam Clarke)
- Shredder (Bill Martin)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Final Season
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- At the end of the previous episode, "The Power Of Three", the Turtles are tied up in the following order from left to right: Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo. However, at the start of this episode, Michelangelo is next to Leonardo.
- Raphael and Donatello have swapped positions when the Turtles break free.
- After the Turtles are drained of their life sources, Dregg knocks both of Raphael's sai out of his hands and onto the floor before putting the Turtles into laser cages. The sai then vanish completely.
- After Landor and Merrick try to help the Turtles in the past and Shredder blasts the floor out from under them, causing them to fall, Donatello and Raphael's colors swap for a couple of frames.
- When Carter mutates, his right boot changes twice from black to gray for a couple of frames.
- At the end of "The Power of Three", Dregg drains everybody's power, but at the beginning of this episode, Shredder escapes Dregg's trap, not being drained at all.
- Final appearace of the Foot Soldiers.