- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil(Renae Jacobs)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Shredder (Townsend Coleman)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Kala (Tress MacNeille)
- Zak (Pat Fraley)
- Dask (Thom Pinto)
- Mole Squad Leader (Rob Paulsen)
- First Mole Squad Member (Rob Paulsen)
- Floyd O'Toole
- General Traag (Peter Renaday)
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 7
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- Shredder's boots are coloured grey after Kala blasts a hole through the Technodrome wall.
- Leonardo breaks one of his swords while fighting the Mole Squad. But it is repaired again moments later, before the turtles return to the lair.
- When Bebop activates the Trans-Dimensional Portal, Krang's robot hands are flesh colored instead of the usual red. They are also flesh colored several shots later, before the neutralizing scene.
- When Krang talks about extracting information from Vernon's brain, his robot hands are (once again) flesh colored.
- The timer that Donatello sets up clearly shows that it has already reached 00:00 when he starts it.
- The hands on Krang's android body are flesh colored (again!) shortly before the Technodrome crashes back into the water.
- This episode introduces Krang and Shredder's new Amphibious Modules, underwater versions of the original Transport Modules which enable them to travel to the city quicker than their original models, but they will not be seen in use until "Revenge of the Fly ".
- Final appearance of the Neutrinos.