Baron Draxum is a large muscular figure with turquoise skin, maroon hair and bright orange eyes with maroon sclera. He also has dark teal faun-like legs with teal hooves. His minions, Huginn and Muninn sit on either side of his shoulder.
Baron wears a gold headpiece with horns protruding from either side, dark teal gloves with gold trim over his large and jagged forearms (becoming purple gauntlets when in battle). He also wears a very dark teal top covering his neck with a blue-green overlay, a blue belt with a unique design and gold trimming, a teal waist trail and a long blue-green loincloth.
Draxum is a madman that believes that his kind deserves to flourish while humanity goes extinct, with what he considers the most perfect mutations being the Ninja Turtles themselves.
An alchemist warrior mutant from the Hidden City, Baron Draxum is the self-proclaimed protector of all mutant-kind. He plans to mutate all of humanity with his insect-like Oozesquitoes!
- Foot Clan: The Foot Clan answer to him, but whether he is an ally or if he is their leader remains unknown.
- "You're Beautiful" - upon see the turtles.
- Since there is no Shredder, he is the Rise of the TMNT equivalent to Shredder.
- ↑ Newsarama 11 January 2018 - John Cena Joins Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- ↑ Hollywood Reporter 11 January 2018 - John Cena to Voice 'Ninja Turtles' Character, Produce Competition Series for Nickelodeon
- ↑ John Cena on Nickelodeon Conquest Plans, From ‘TMNT’ Villain to Hosting ‘Kids’ Choice Awards’
- ↑ Comingsoon.com 6 March 2018 - Meet Baron Draxum, John Cena’s Villain from Rise of the TMNT