|“Casey Jones: Outlaw Hero”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episode|
Casey Jones holding Raphael.
|Original airdate||November 7, 1989|
|Written by||David Wise|
"Casey Jones: Outlaw Hero" is an episode of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 TV series.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Casey Jones (Pat Fraley)
- Bakery Thief (Barry Gordon)
- Street Mugger (Peter Renaday)
- First Sports Store Robber (Rob Paulsen)
- Second Sports Store Robber (Pat Fraley)
A masked vigilante known as Casey Jones is striking down criminals all across the city. The Turtles cross paths with him when he mistakes them for criminals and Martian invaders.
Meanwhile Krang has created a robotic bug with the ability to take control of the machines so he can build a device known as the Supersize Knucklehead.
- This marks the first appearance of Casey Jones in the 1987 series.
- Casey Jones' voice is patterned after Clint Eastwood's renegade cop Dirty Harry Calahan.
- Transport Module
- Channel 6 Newscycle
- Leonardo: "Alright Shredder, Hand over that control box!!"
- Shredder: "To you?! Never!!!"
- Donatello: Quit stalling, Hand it over!!
- Raphael: You heard him "chrome-for-brains"!!!
- Raphael: Who appointed you judge jury and executioner?
- Casey Jones: This city's a cesspool of crime. Somebody's gotta clean it up! And that someone is me!
- Casey Jones: Not even mutant criminals can stop Casey Jones!
- Raphael: This guy's seen too many Filthy Harry movies!
- Leonardo: Casey, you wanna fight criminals? Well Shredder is the biggest criminal of all!
- Raphael: Besides which, he also ripped off your costume idea!
- Casey Jones: Trademark infringement? How low can ya get?
- Leonardo: Casey was a strange guy. Reckless, dangerous and totally violent!
- Raphael: Yeah, I liked him too!