Some TMNT stuff was always meant for grownups.
- Major characters: Raphael
- Originally published in: Puma Blues #20
- Cover date: September, 1988
- Page count: 4
In the future world of Puma Blues, a hunter in a jolly is trying to one of the flying mantas inhabitating reservoir. Before he can pull the trigger, a shuriken hits his rifle. Looking at the shore, he sees a cloaked turtle standing there, but just as he fires his gun, the turtle throw darts at his jolly, sinking it. The hunter walk to the shore, but the turtle has disappeared. The hunter gives up and walks away, while up in a tree, the Sai-weaponed turtle sits pleased.
- Puma Blues #20 was a special benefits issue, with several different short stories from various creators.
- This is the first appearance of a future Raphael with a patch over his left eye. This is a look that returns later in various stories and images.