|“Corporate Raiders from Dimension X”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episode|
|Original airdate||November 10, 1989|
|Written by||David Wise|
"Corporate Raiders from Dimension X" is an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Michaelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Casey Jones (Pat Fraley)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Russian Pizza Room Waiter (Barry Gordon)
- Octavious Ogilvy
- Octopus Inc. Interviewer (Pat Fraley)
- Angry Octopus Inc. Worker (Rob Paulsen)
- Brainwashing Speaker Voice (Cam Clarke)
- First Octopus Inc. Businessman (Townsend Coleman)
- Second Octopus Inc. Businessman (James Avery)
- Octopus Inc. Board Meeting Businessman (Peter Renaday)
- Octopus Inc. Receptionist (Jennifer Darling)
- First Octopus Stadium Businessman (Peter Renaday)
- Second Octopus Stadium Businessman (Peter Renaday)
- Third Octopus Stadium Businessman (Pat Fraley)
- The Incredibly Huge Corporation
- The Russia Pizza Room
- Octopus Inc.
- Itty Bitty Corporation
- Turtles' Lair
- City Park
- Octopus Stadium
- A shot of the businessmen entering the Incredibly Large Corporation was repeated after a shot was shown of the Turtles laying on a heap on the street.
- Krang does not appear in this episode.
- As the Turtles and Casey Jones discover Shredder, Leonardo speaks in Raphael's voice.
- The shot of Leonardo saying "There's only one thing to do, Donatello, let him have it!" followed by Donatello holding the water spray was frozen.
- When Raphael said there's too much violence in today's workplace, his mouth didn't move.
High ranking corporate executives are being kidnapped all around the city and the Turtles decide to let things slide at first. However, the Turtles become involved when one of the executives kidnapped turns out to be the CEO of a food company that is the nation's biggest supplier of pizza crust dough and a global pizza shortage is expected due to disruption of company operations. After an altercation with some of the kidnappers, the Turtles realize that they are agents of the conglomerate Octopus Inc. To aid them in their mission, they enlist the help of Casey Jones to infiltrate Octopus Inc. and collect information on the company.
When Casey fails to contact them after the infiltration, the Turtles infiltrate the company headquarters themselves to find the executives being brainwashed by a hypnotic machine. They rescue Casey and quickly figure out that splashing water on the brainwashed executives will snap them out of it. They begin spraying water on the executives only to find that someone has cut off the water supply to the entire building, leaving them no choice but to flee when the water runs out. With this the Turtles realize that someone who's not brainwashed is pulling the strings.
As it turns out, the kidnappings and brainwashings were done by Shredder, who forcefully took over Octopus Inc. as part of his master plan: To raise the Technodrome back to the surface! He has Casey and the Turtles captured and imprisoned alongside an old man, who turns out to be Octavius Ogilvy, who Shredder had ousted as CEO of Octopus Inc. After freeing themselves the Turtles and Casey follow Ogilvy to the basement of a company-owned stadium, where Shredder has already gathered the brainwashed executives and employees to watch the rise of the Technodrome, an event which Shredder calls the "Grand Arising". What they get instead in a huge octopus-type hosing machine which had once been part of a company expo. The machine, activated by the Turtles, erupts from under the stadium and sprays water onto the stands, causing all the gathered executives to wake up from their hypnotic spell. Shredder quickly realizes that the jig is up and takes off running.
Note: This is the episode where Donatello first introduces the Retrocatapult.