|“Enter the Rat King”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 Cartoon) episode|
|Original airdate||October 31, 1989|
|Written by||Buzz Dixon|
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Burne Thompson (Townsend Coleman)
- Vernon Fenwick(Peter Renaday)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Rat King (Townsend Coleman)
- Cab Driver (Cam Clarke)
- Channel 6 News Announcer (Jennifer Darling)
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles at the Earth's Core
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- When the Turtles head for the Channel 6 building's window the strap around Donatello's bo is brown.
- April O'Neil's Turtlevom looks like the Turtles' version when she contacts them with it in the sewers.
- When the Turtles are eating pizza, Donatello's bo and Leonardo's katana's disappear from their belts after the screen goes static.
- April's speech was not muffled when she was in the process of removing her gag when she asked who the Rat King was.
- When Raphael said to April talked after April told him and the other Turtles off when their weapons were drawn his sais where seen on his belt in the very next shot and he wasn't seen sheathing them.
- After Burne crashes his car, a white cop and a black cop are seen, but when they write Burne a ticket, both cops are black.
- At first, the Rat King put his soda bombs on the front, but later, they were seen on his back.
- Throughout the episode, the pattern of the color soda bombs changes.
- When the Turtles lowered their weapons after mistaking April for an intruder in the lair, the whites of Leonardo and Donatello's eyes were coloured green and their pupils were coloured white, plus immediately in the next shot, Donatello's bo was seen on his belt without being seen sheathing it.
- When the Rat King was first seen holding the bowl of ratatouille, the left hand side pocket on April's jumpsuit was coloured brown.
- First appearance of the Rat King in the 1987 TV series.
- First episode not to feature Shredder and Krang etc.
- While scaling the Channel 6 building, Donatello recalls the events of "Sky Turtles", wishing for the anti-gravity boots from that episode. He breaks the fourth wall to do so, referring to "episode six", though "Sky Turtles" is officially the fifth episode of season three; however, it's at least the chronological sixth, since the actual sixth, "The Old Switcheroo", appears to take place before it.