|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TMNTPedia by finishing this article.|
|“Fathers and Sons”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) episode|
Young Donnie hits the demon.
|Season Code:||S05E10 (Lost Season)|
|Original airdate||April 13, 2008|
|Written by||Ronald Gonzalez|
|Supervising Producer||Lloyd Goldfine|
|Frederick U. Fierst|
|Supervising Director||Roy Burdine|
|Story Editor:||Michael Ryan|
"Fathers and Sons" is the tenth episode of the animated series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) so-called "Lost Season", which takes place after Season 4 of the series but aired after its sequel Fast Forward.
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Raphael (John Campbell)
- Splinter (Darren Dunstan)
- Ancient One
- April O'Neil
- Foot Mystics
- Bone Demon
Young Michelangelo: My brothers are always making fun of me 'cause I'm still scared of the dark. I can't help it! Sometimes I think I see real spooky stuff at night like the Boogieman or monsters or scary skeleton-faced ghost men! But I'm pretty sure that tonight, my brothers are just as scared as me! And whatever that red, bat-winged, floating nasty thing is, it's so not helping my fear of the dark.
Weary after their first battle with the new Shredder, the Turtles doubt they can defeat him. To lift their spirits, Splinter shares a tale of the Turtles’ toddler days. The story reveals that though the Turtles were small, they overcame impossible odds to vanquish Foot evil, though they may not remember it.
Young Leonardo: Bye, Ancient One.
Young Michelangelo: Don't forget to write!
Young Raphael: What are you talking about? You can't even read yet.
Young Michelangelo: Oh yeah.
[ After Young Raphael says the invisible bone is heading to a house]
Ancient One: The Pool of Sorrow! The Artifacts! Curse me for a donkey's bottom!
[ After Splinter and Ancient One finish their story]
Leonardo: To think we been to Japan and met the tribunel when we were just kids!
Splinter: Yes, my sons, and even though you were very small, you helped win a very big victory.
Ancient One: And we'll do it again we will find a way to defeat the shredder, all of us.
Leonardo: I hope you're right masters, I hope you're right.
- The toddler Turtles do not start with their bandanas, but can be told apart by their skin tones and voices. (Donatello: olive green; Leonardo: Asparagus green; Raphael: Dark green; Michelangelo: forest green.)
- As they are not wearing their bandanas, this flashback takes place before the past events of "Tales of Leo", "The Lesson" and "Incredible Shrinking Serling".
- This episode reveals that the Anicent One gave the Turtles their original bandanas and their colors.
- The Bone Demon was the very first villain the Turtles fought together.