Invasion of the Krangazoids is an episodes of the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series.
After Bebop and Rocksteady were defeated by the Turtles in another heist yet again, Krang wants competent help to carry out his plans. Shredder is too busy getting revenge on the Turtles, and Bebop and Rocksteady "couldn't steal a free sample," so Krang clones himself six times. He orders the clones, who are very reluctant to follow Krang, to steal industrial equipment all over the city. The Krangazoids grow new bodies, and make a volcano under the city.
Meanwhile, Shredder is unable to come up with a plan (via his computer) to destroy the Turtles, and so he decides that April O'Neil might be the key to his triumph over his reptilian nemeses.
Back at Channel 6, Bebop and Rocksteady plant a "teleportation device" inside April's camera in hopes that April will tape footage of the Turtles which would then "teleport" them to a pre-selected location - Shredder's secret hideout at the City Zoo.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Shredder (Townsend Coleman)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Goofy Krangazoid (Peter Renaday)
- Vain Krangazoid (Barry Gordon)
- Scaredy Krangazoid (Pat Fraley)
- Gloomy Krangazoid (Cam Clarke)
- Nasty Krangazoid (Pat Fraley)
- Smarty Krangazoid (Pat Fraley)
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder Triumphant!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 7
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- April's middle name is revealed as Harriet in this episode.
- When April arrives at the bakery after the Turtles fight with Bebop and Rocksteady, Michelangelo is stuck in a running stance for a few seconds before standing normally after Leonardo finishes talking.
- Raphael and Donatello follow Rocksteady after Donatello kicks him through a hole in the wall at the bakery, but when Bebop follows them, it's Raphel and Michelangelo throwing ice cream at him. Donatello then re-enters to attack Rocksteady.
- The vending machine that says "SODA" suddenly vanishes when Rocksteady tears open the one next to it that says "CANDY".
- After Donatello loses his bo while fighting the Krangazoids in the sewers, he has Leonardo's colors for the rest of the scene.
- When Leonardo approaches Bebop and Rocksteady during the fight at the bakery, the floor and conveyor belt are colored darker than they are in the previous shots.