|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) episode|
|Original airdate||September 20, 2008|
|Written by||Michael Ryan|
|Supervising Producer||Lloyd Goldfine|
|Frederick U. Fierst|
|Supervising Director||Roy Burdine|
|Story Editor:||Matt Drdek|
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Casey Jones (Marc Thompson)
- Serling (Marc Thompson)
- April O'Neil (Veronica Taylor)
- Cyber Shredder (Scottie Ray)
- Master Khan (Sean Schemmel)
- Master Splinter (Darren Dunstan)
- Viral (Image only)
- Turtle Lair
- Khan's Dojo
You can help TMNTPedia by adding the voice over introduction.
The Turtles and Serling are trying to figure out what's happening to Splinter now. April and Casey arrive and meet Serling. They also find out The Turtles were in the future and Splinter is gone. Casey knows the karate and goes to karate school where the teacher is Master Khan. It's revealed Master Khan is evil and hypnotizes his students, including Casey, to get rid of the Turtles. The Turtles save Casey and the others and everybody find out what happened to Splinter now.
You can help TMNTPedia by adding a quote.
- April stated that the turtles were gone for a whole year, meaning that it is possible that everyone is a year older now, making the Turtles nineteen years of age and the events of the previous episode before the turtles and Serling went home was set in 2106. They turn twenty during the BTTS season.