| “Leatherhead Meets the Rat King”
| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 Cartoon) episode
| Season Code:
| Original airdate
|| December 7, 1989
| Written by
|| David Wise
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles vs. Leatherhead
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 5
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- City dump
- City streets
- City Sewer System
- Rat King's Lair
- Shredder, Krang and the mutants cardboard cutouts are based on their actual animation model sheets but with weapons added and a fake moustache added to Rocksteady's cutout.
- The cardboard cutout of Krang is not wearing his Android Body.
- The first two shots of Bebop's cardboard cutout showed him without his bandolier.
- In one scene, we see cutouts of Michelangelo and Donatello instead of Michelangelo and Raphael.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.