Leonardo Cuts Loose is a season 5 episode of the 1987-1996 series.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Casey Jones (Pat Fraley)
- Wally Airhead (Cam Clarke)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- First Goon (Townsend Coleman)
- Second Goon (Rob Paulsen)
- Third Goon (Pat Fraley)
- Fourth Goon (Pat Fraley)
- Hans (Cam Clarke)
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 5
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- The strap around Casey's mask is colored white when he asks the goon about signing up for a fitness class.
- The end ties of Raphael's belt disappear and reappear when he tackles Hans in the final battle.
- Michelangelo has a pair of nunchucks on his belt when the Turtles are spying on Wally's goons exiting the side door of the gym.
- Michelangelo has Donatello's colors when Casey Jones knocked him down and Leonardo.
- Just after Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael are trapped by the workout equipment, Donatello and Raphael's masks switch colors for a brief moment.
- When Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael are chained up at Wally Airhead's gym, there's a shot with their belt letters are missing.
- Two of the goons' names are "Hans" and "Fitz," and when Wally calls to them he pronounces "Fitz" as "Feets," making their names a play on hands and feet.
- Wally Airhead's "I'll be back" line is taken from the Terminator movies.
- Hans: Hey, no fair, you're stronger zan us now!!
- Raphael: Ohhh, sure! It was hunky dory when you could drop a roof on our heads!!! (He picks up a garbage can and puts it on the punk's head).