Out of the Shadows
Check out the brand new trailer for the live-action sequel!
Live action and animated, old and new, read about your favorite TMNT films
From 1987 to current, learn about all the TMNT series past & present
Browse the characters of the TMNT universe
Turtlepedia was created by the fans, for the fans, and is dedicated to housing a useful and informative database for all subject matter related to the TMNT universe. Our goal is to collaborate with other fans in order to build a reliable, accurate resource with as much detailed information about the comics, TV Series, video games, and films as possible. All are welcome to join in and contribute here, so long as edits are constructive, discussions are positive, and both are relevant to the TMNT franchise.
Loading RSS data...
- … that the name "Chet" appears in most of the early Mirage comics? It is typically used as the name of background stores, or graffiti. It can also be found in the Archie kickoff mini-series. It was said that it was the name of the boy who dropped the baby turtles into the sewer. It is also the alias for the Fugitoid in the IDW On-going comicbook series.
- …that the four actors playing the Turtles also had cameo appearances in the movie without their costumes?
- …that the three newswomen in the film are named after months: April, May, and June?
- …that the voice of The Shredder in the original cartoon series was that of the late James Avery, more commonly known for his role of "Uncle Phil" in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
- ...late film editor Sally Menke (who worked on all films of Quentin Tarantino, including Kill Bill), Quentin Tarantino's film editor and "greatest and only collaborator" got her start editing the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film?
- ...Successful Executive Producer Chuck Lorre ("The Big Bang Theory", "Two and a Half Men", "Dharma and Greg") got his start in television co-writing the revered 1987 animated series theme song. It is also of note that in the continuity of "Two and a Half Men", main character Charlie Harper is the writer of the 1987 theme song.
- The four turtles are named after legendary artists of the Italian Renaissance: Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino, Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni and Donato di Niccolò di Betto Bardi.
We need YOU to help us expand and add articles to this wiki!
If you're new to Wikia, or Turtlepedia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Adventure Time •
The Amazing World of Gumball •
Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra •
Ben 10 •
Cartoon Network •
DC Animated Universe •
Danny Phantom •
Darkwing Duck •
Exchange Student Zero •
Fairly Odd Parents •
Gravity Falls •
Looney Tunes •
Lucky Fred •
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir •
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic •
PAW Patrol •
Pig Goat Banana Cricket •
PJ Masks •
Powerpuff Girls •
SpongeBob SquarePants •
Star Wars Rebels •
Steven Universe •
Teen Titans Go! •
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles •
Thomas the Tank Engine •
Total Drama •
We Bare Bears •