|“Michelangelo, the Sacred Turtle”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episode|
Michelangelo, the Sacred Turtle is a season 5 episode of the 1987-1996 series.
While on a visit to an Egyptian Exhibit, Michelangelo is mistaken for a Pharaoh named "Amun Turt-El", also known as "The Sacred Turtle".
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Percival Pifflecoot (Rob Paulsen)
- Professor Tut (Cam Clarke )
- Head Turt-El follower (Tony Pope)
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 5
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- The letter on Michelangelo's belt disappears for a split-second when he grabs his disguise from the lair.
- Raphael's belt letter is reversed when the Egyptian warriors bow down in front of Michelangelo.
- When Michelangelo goes to the museum with April he is wearing a sailor disguise, but after the commercial break where he gets surrounded by Egyptian warriors, his disguise becomes a trench coat and a fedora.