Lord Dregg hires The Globfather, an alien slimey blob-like criminal, who steals a protein-computer. With this computer, Dregg can do everything with his mind. Dregg demands the United Nations to hand over Earth to him, otherwise he will turn, with his mind, their own satellites against them, burning all of the world's capitols.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Michael Gough)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Channel 6 Anchorman
- Globfather (Herschel Sparber)
- Alvin Huxley (Dave Fennoy)
- Ronnie Huxley (Brandon Hammond)
- Computer Science Lab
- Turtle Van
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 1
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Final Season
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
When Ronnie uses his RC car to rip the trouser leg of one of the Globfather's henchman, his trousers are suddenly repaired a few shots later and remain that way for the rest of the scene.
- Michelangelo uses the same button on the security tape recorder to rewind and fast forward the footage.
- When Ronnie enters the streets on his skateboard, he passes over trashcans due to a layering issue.
- When the Globfather takes control of the Turtle Van's weapons and causes a communications tower to fall, the lettering on the front of the van is black instead of white.
- The Globfather's name is a parody on that of The Godfather, while Globfather himself is merely based on Al Capone.
- Professor Huxley looks very similar to the Baxter Stockman from the Mirage Comics.