Some TMNT stuff was always meant for grownups.
|Tales Volume 2 > Issue # 63|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
- Plot: Ryan Brown
- Script: Dan Berger
- Pencils: Jim Lawson
- Inks: Steve Lavigne
- Letters: Eric Talbot
- Frontispiece: Michael Dooney
- Boss Monster
- Jack Marlin
- Jersey Devil
- Loch Ness Monster
Immediately following the events of Tales of the TMNT Volume Two #50, billionaire munitions master Mr. Marlin escapes death (once again) and renews his hunt for the TMNT and Leatherhead. Marlin appears to be unstoppable—can our heroes hope to escape both him and the monsters that dwell on the deadly island?
- This issue takes place after the events of Tales of the TMNT #50
- Razorback will resurface in Tales of the TMNT (Vol. 2) #61.
- Depending on what fork in the continuity road you take, the Turtles will either meet Leatherhead again in TMNT (Vol. 3) #17 or Tales of the TMNT (Vol. 2) #62.
- This issue also featured a bonus pin-up, "Get Those Turtles!" by Paul Maybury and a back-cover pin-up of Don, Leatherhead and the Jersey Devil by Ryan Brown.