Name That Toon is a season 4 episode of the 1987-1996 series.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Howie Hardy (Pat Fraley)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Music Store Owner (Pat Fraley)
- Channel 6 Newsvan
- Alien Motherboard
- Tracking Device
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- When Krang first feels the effects of Howie playing the motherboard in the Technodrome, the shot of him and Shredder shows him to be smaller than Bebop and Rocksteady, who were standing behind them, and the old Transport Module tubes are seen behind them where before was a normal wall.
- When Krang first holds out the tracking device to track down the motherboard's interference, his android's hands are flesh colored.
- The Turtles' first fight with Shredder and the mutants at Howie's apartment was heavily edited for UK TV audiences.
- First appearance of Howie Hardy.