Pirate Radio is a season 5 episode of the 1987-1996 series.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Dickie Bark (Rob Paulsen)
- Turtle Lair
- City Sewers
- Channel 6
- WOOF boat
- New York Streets
- New York Harbour
- Construction Site
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 5
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- Splinter does not appear in this episode.
- For some unknown reason, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady travel to the city via dimensional portal instead of using a Transport Module.
- The Technodrome is now back in the original spot it crash-landed on despite moving away from there in "The Ice Creature Cometh".
- When Krang delivers his message to Donatello in the Turtle Van, the torso part of his android body is colored yellow.
- Shredder is seen holding the Ventrilocoder when Krang asks where the music is coming from when Bebop and Rocksteady are messing around with the radio, even before the device is introduced to him.
- Leonardo is seen with a bo on his back when he and the others run away from the Turtle Van to help Michelangelo in his hypnotic state.
- The bottom of Rocksteady's shoulder strap is missing after he and Bebop land in the dumpster.
- When the Turtle Van stops in the middle of the traffic, the "Turtles" writing on its hood/bonnet is misspelled as "Tutles".
- When the three Turttles jump off their Cheapskates when saving Michelangelo, the strapping detailing on Donatello's bo is on the bottom parts of the weapon and the middle strapping itself is flat white.
- The foot plates on the Cheapskates are colored brown when they stop at Bebop and Rocksteady's feet.