The appearance of Savanti Romero very much resembles a demon. He is well-built, on his head there are goat's horns curved backwards. He has hooves instead of legs; he also has a long, massive tail. His skin is yellow and his eyes are red. Two large, sharp fangs grow out of his jaw.
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
In this incarnation, Savanti's demonic form is not the result of a spell, but an unspecified mutation. Again, he tries to become the ruler of space and time, but is prevented by Renet (2012 TV series) and the Ninja Turtles and banished to the Cretaceous period. From there, however, he succeeds in escaping from his adversity, and in order to conquer the Earth, he recruited the most infamous monsters of Earth's history - Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, a werewolf and a mummy - and uses them to transform all inhabitants within the City of New York into monsters. However, he is beaten again by the Turtles and Renet and stranded again in the Cretaceous, where he promptly falls victim to a predatory dinosaur.
- Turtles in Time - Savanti steals the Time Scepter and is defeated by the Ninja Turtles.
- The Curse Of Savanti Romero -
- The Crypt of Dracula
- The Frankenstein Experiment
- Monsters Among Us!
- In this version Savanti's demonic figure is not the result of a spell like his previous counterparts, but an unspecified mutation from the future. His personality and his role as the would-be ruler of time and space, however, correspond to his profile from the Mirage comics.
- Savanti is a time master, not a time lord apprentice, another difference from his previous counterparts.
- The name of the mutant is a reference to George Romero - the director of the movie Night of the Living Dead and to Tom Savini - a Special Effects Specialist.