- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Shredder (Townsend Coleman)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Rock Soldiers
- General Traag (Peter Renaday)
- Weesel (Hamilton Camp)
- Zwerk (Susan Blu)
- Vorx (Rob Paulsen)
- The Great Chaarg
- Hairy Bald Dimension X Alien (Peter Renaday)
- Blue Dimension X Alien
- Turtle Lair
- Museum of Asian Arts
- Channel 6 building
- Dimension X
- Dimension X slave asteroid
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder Triumphant!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 7
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- At the Museum of Asian Arts, the communication device in Shredder's helmet is only visible when Krang speaks to him. It cannot be seen in any other shot.
- Right after the Turtles see the news report about Krang and his Foot soldiers, their TV has suddenly switched itself off.
- When the turtles arrive at the beach and the Technodrome rises out of the ocean, the lettering on the front of the Turtle Van is black instead of white.
- Leonardo and Raphael have opposite colours when Michelangelo tells Shredder to bring them back to Earth to fight them.
- General Traag is seen standing next to Krang even before he opens the portal to allow him and his Rock Soldiers to Earth!
- In the same shot, Krang's robot hands are flesh colored instead of the usual red.
- When Krang says, "Now we march on City Hall!" his robot hands are flesh-colored again.
- In the first shot of Krang at the Channel 6 building, yet again, his robot hands are flesh colored.
- The strapping on Donatello's bo is coloured brown when he uses the remote control device to suck the Technodrome into Dimension X.
- After the Technodrome is sucked into Dimension X, Bebop and Rocksteady arrive in a truck. When Krang climbs in, his robot hands momentarily become flesh colored and then turn back to red.
- When April glances down at the broken window, a shot of Rocksteady's legs are shown in place of her own.
- When Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady arrive at the Museum of Asian Arts, their Amphibious Module doesn't have any seats.
- After Vorx taps Michaelangelo on his shell, both his and Raphael's brown shell lining is not coloured.
- The last usual episode before the so-called "Red Sky" seasons in the next episode.
- Final episode where Townsend Coleman voices Shredder. We is voiced by Bill Martin for Seasons 8 and 10.
- This is the last episode of the 1987 series where Krang uses his humanoid body, which is severely damaged and left inoperable at the end of the episode. For the remainder of the show's run Krang uses use his bubble walker, while the discarded body is put to use in the series finale. Krang returns to using his humanoid body in Turtles Forever. In an ironic reversal, he starts doing so when his bubble walker is smashed during a fight with Shredder.
- First time the Technodrome goes on a full scale rampage of the city since The Big Blow Out.
- Final appearance of the Amphibious Modules.
- Final appearace of the Foot Soldiers.
- Michelangelo: "Holy guacamole with hot sauce and jalapenos!!!"
(Michelangelo on seeing the Great Chaag for the first time)
- Shredder: "No Technodrome, no Rock Warriors, no Foot Soldiers!!! I'll get those Turtles back for this if it's the last thing I ever do!!!"
- Krang: "At this rate, it probably will be the last thing you ever do!"