|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episode|
|Original airdate||October 31, 1992|
|Written by||David Wise|
"Snakes Alive" is an episode of the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series.
Splinter decides to teach Leonardo the Viper Manuever, a combat move which there is no defense. However, Leonardo is unable to successfully perform it. Splinter explains that he is unable to perform the Viper until he has face his greatest fear and overcome it.
Meanwhile, 600 snakes have been stolen from the city zoo and the Turtles decide to investigate. During their investigation of a, the missing snakes capture three of the Turtles, but Leonardo is able to escape. Leonardo was unable to help his brothers because he admits he's afraid of snakes. Soon, it is revealed that the thefts were caused by Cobrato, a noted herpetologist who wants to raise the Earth's temperature to make it more habitable to the snakes. Now Leonardo must face his fears and rescue his brothers and stop Cobrato before his plans go into fruition.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Pinky McFingers (Peter Renaday)
- Cobrato (Rob Paulsen)
- Little Girl (Renae Jacobs)
- Turtle Lair
- Sporting Goods Store
- Old Botanical Gardens
- East River
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 6
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- Final appearance of Pinky McFingers and his goons.