Monkey Brains - T-Phones are created.
All the T-Phones are shaped like turtle shells and have color schemes to match their users. They serve the same purpose as a typical cellphone, and are normally used for the Turtles and April to communicate over long distances. They have also extra features such as games, a camera, and a tracking app. In case of emergency, the phones are programmed to self-destruct when the phrase "T-Phone, self-destruct" is spoken.
- The T-Phone image featured on Nick.com's TMNT Gear Gallery does not match the design of the T-Phones used in the series.
- The T-Phone is similar to the Turtle Communicator of the 1987 TV series and the Shell Cell and Shell Phone in the 2003 TV series.
- When Donnie's T-Phone rings, it has the tune of the intro from the 1987 TV series.
- The shape of the phones are shaped liked the 2003 turtles' shells.
- Leo put Don-Boi as his contact name for Donnie with a picture of Pr. Mindstrong, while April put Donny Boy, a joke with the name Danny Boy and an edited picture of Donnie with several flowers around him and a red bow on his head. Michelangelo has a picture os Crankshaw and Captain Ryan as the contact photo for Leo. Raphael has a picture of Mikey from a scene in It Came From The Depths in his T-phone.
- Mikey was sad that Donnie named it "T-Phone" before he did.
- Playmates released an interactive version of the T-Phone in 2013 and walkie talkie versions in 2014.