| This page is about stuff made by fans.|
This article is about unofficial derivative works, like fan fiction or fan art, which are not licensed by, endorsed by or affiliated with Mirage Studios or Viacom, and are not an official part of their published canon.
Eastman and Laird's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was to be a fangame for Windows-based PCs developed by CC & SH Games. Unlike other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, this game was o based on the original Mirage Comics series; all four of the Turtles have red eyemasks by default, and all other characters are based on their Mirage appearances. Other versions of the characters are available as unlockable variations. The game was to sport 62 playable characters altogether, plus several non-playable opponents.
The game was to be initially a versus fighter, with arcade, vs. cpu, and versus modes available on the onset. A side-scrolling beat-'em-up "Story Mode" is unlocked by playing any mode once. The story mode was to begin with the alleyway fight with the Purple Dragons from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1, and end with the City at War storyline, involving all of the stories from the Mirage canon.
The game was initially to be released some time in 2009 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the franchise. Due to various setbacks, it was officially canceled in 2016. The game's only original character, Sojobo, is being moved to other projects.
- Leonardo: Several months have passed since Oroku Saki was slain. However, dozens of Shredder loyalists still plague the city. Why are there so many Foot Clan members still dedicated to a man who has died twice already? Leonardo has no choice but to investigate... but the truth may not be what he expected.... Special Move: Blade Wave
- Donatello: Strange occurrences have been plaguing the sewers. Donatello has been studying the clues very carefully. The hypothesis he's drawn is not one he likes; all evidence points to the Mousers as culprits. But Baxter Stockman is still in prison... isn't he? And if it's not him, who could be behind this menace...? Special Move: Science Pole
- Michelangelo: Michelangelo has found himself in a very peculiar environment. Many strange creatures roam the land, and a lot of them seem very aggressive. Stranger yet, he could have sworn that he had caught a glimpse of another bipedal turtle! Michelangelo must find out where he is, and what he must do to return home.... Special Move: Focus Ball
- Raphael: While out on patrol one night with his pal Casey, the two of them ran into some Purple Dragons robbing a liquor store. Something snapped inside Raphael, and for some reason, he nearly murdered the lot of them. Fortunately, Casey broke whatever hold was on Raphael. However, a scared Raphael must now struggle with the fact that his anger has esclated to a dangerous point.... Special Move: Sai Drill
- Splinter Special Move: Astral Projection
- Shredder Special Move: Thermite Grenade
- Foot Ninja Special Move: Weapon Swap
- Mousers Special Move: Detonate
- Elite Foot Special Move: Teleport
- Triceraton Special Move: For the Republic!
- Casey Jones
- April O'Neil
- Complete Carnage
- Peter Laird Special Move: Segway Rampage
- Monza Ram
- Sojobo Special Move: Kaze Burst
- Venus de Milo
- Two of the Purple Dragons are modeled after the human forms of Bebop and Rocksteady.
- Several characters were in development but will not make the final cut, including Cody Jones, Krang, Agent Bishop, and Kevin Eastman.
|Turtles Game · TMNT Engine · The Wrath of Shredder · Red Sky Battle · Deliverance/Deliverance: ReShelled · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles · Turtle Arena · iPhone Game · Vozvrashcheniye Legendy · Ninja in Time · TMNT Fan Game · TMNT by GaBoTiCo|