The Fifth Turtle
Cover: Brian Thomas and Ryan Brown
Script: Steve Sullivan
Artist: Brian Thomas
Colors: Barry Grossman
Letters: Gary Fields
- Major Characters: April O'Neil, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello, Splinter, Perri Grey, Grem
- Minor Characters: Dr. Koss, Tim London, Oyuki Mashimi
Trivia and BloopersEdit
- At Splinter's birthday party, the shirt Oyuki is wearing has the name of Japanese pop-punk band "Shonen Knife".
- Despite Perri and April equipping weapons before the battle (a nightstick and a katana, respectively), neither is seen using them in combat, and in Perri's case, she is never seen holding it once they return to Mergenterprises.
- Although Splinter dons his cloak while in the lair prior to the battle at Mergenterprises, he is not seen with the group until E'Val rushes them all, four pages into the fight.
- On page 23, a turtle wearing blue, but wielding a Sai, attacks a Grem.
- When April is de-mutated, her Ninja Turtle attire (headband, joint pads, belt, and presumably, katana and sheath disappear instantly.