|TMNT: Back to the Sewer episode|
|Original airdate||September 13, 2008|
|Written by||Eric Basart|
|Supervising Producer||Lloyd Goldfine|
|Frederick U. Fierst|
|Supervising Director||Roy Burdine|
|Story Editor:||Matt Drdek|
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Splinter (Darren Dunstan)
- Serling (Marc Thompson)
- Viral (Eva Christensen)
- Utrom Shredder (Scottie Ray)
- Tengu Shredder (Scottie Ray)
- Cyber Shredder (Scottie Ray)
- Standard Foot Ninja
- Cyber Foot Ninja
- Cody Jones (Chris Adams II)
- Zog II
- Master Khan (Sean Schemmel)
- Cody Jones' workshop
- Time warp tunnel
- City Streets [Future]
- Turtle Lair [Present]
Voice-over introduction Edit
This episode did not have a voice-over introduction.
Plot Synopsis Edit
When Don and Cody fix the time window, Viral awakens and seeks revenge on the Turtles. The Turtles and Splinter enter to the machine, but Viral attacks and throws Serling to the window. Viral teleports the Turtles, Splinter, and Serling to different times in the past, present, and future. Don discovers this and turns Serling into Turtle X. The Turtles, Splinter, and Serling get to the present, but Viral appears again. Viral uses Turtle X to hit Splinter with a decompiler and Splinter disappears. The Turtles and Serling return and Don blames himself for losing his master. In the end, Viral teleports into cyberspace and attempts to withdraw power from a Foot database, but is pulled in and becomes Cyber Shredder.
You can help TMNTPedia by adding a quote.
- The Turtles had pupils before they went through the time warp.
- The Turtles finally return home, but Splinter is deleted by Viral and sent across cyberspace
- Apparently if back to the sewers had returned for a second season the three Shredder wars would have been a major part of the story.
- Even though it counts as the first episode of BTTS it has the opening theme of Fast Forward.