|“The Big Break-In”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 Cartoon) episode|
The minimizer shrinking an army base.
|Original airdate||December 21, 1989|
|Written by||David Wise|
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- General Traag (Peter Renaday)
- Army Colonel (Rob Paulsen)
- Fort McIntosh receptionist (Renae Jacobs)
- Turtles' Lair
- City sewer system
- Channel 6
- Technodrome's manufacturing plant
- Technodrome's Relay Room
- Earth's crust
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Big Rip Off
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 6
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- Due to a layering error Donatello can be seen hitting the hole in the Technodrome]'s relay room instead of falling into it when Krang uses his ball arm attachments to throw him and Michelangelo to the ground.
- At the beginning, when the Turtles are drinking tea, they don't have their weapons, but in one shot, Raphael is seen with his sais on his belt.
- When Raphael said he can't move while he and the other Turtles were trapped in the path of the moving Technodrome, his mouth didn't move.
- Raphael's sais are missing from his belt when Krang watches him and Leonardo on the view screen.
- When April's newsvan crashes onto it's roof, the "6" logo on it is reversed.
- When the Technodrome was first seen in the process of shrinking, the blue part of it's eyeball is coloured grey.
- First time since "Shredder & Splintered" that Krang uses his android body's special weapon arms.
- Shredder's skin tone is lighter than normal this episode.
- Krang: You wish to go somewhere turtles? I'll be happy to "drive" you!!
- Leonardo: We're going to need explosive to put the engine room out of commission. This might be the place to place to find them.
- Raphael: Sure but let's not hang around (a huge mechanical claw appears behind him and lifts him by the shell) I distinctly said we're not hanging around!!
- Raphael: We're never gonna find anything in this oversized...hot dog stand!
- Leonardo: We'll just have to look behind every door until we discover the engine room. (He goes up to a door, opens it and is greeted by an eyeball missile, he then slams the door shut before the missile blasts straight through it he then goes up to another door) They can't have missiles behind every door! (suddenly a katana blade cuts through the door)
- Raphael: That's true Leonardo. Some of them have...(a platoon of Foot Soldiers bust through the door)
- Raphael & Leonardo: "FOOT SOLDIERS!!!!"
- Krang: Soon all the armies of Earth will be coming up a little short!
- Bebop: Yeah but..What about da Toidles?
- Shredder: If they get in our way we'll crush them! The Technodrome will squash them in their shells like bugs!!
- Shredder: (after being shrunk with the Minimizer) Stick with me you said, and I'll make you a biiiig man! Some big man!
- Krang: Relax will you! I designed the Minimizer and I can undo the effects of its ray! (Krang pulls a lever on the console restoring the Technodrome to normal)
- Shredder: Now..."to get those Turtles!!!!"
- Leonardo: We're beneath the sewers now in the Earth's crust!
- Michelangelo: Whoa I wish you wouldn't mention crusts, It makes me think of pizzas!
- (the Turtles are then interrupted by a loud crashing sound)
- Donatello: Did you hear that? We're getting closer!
- Raphael: Well if it really is the Technodrome what are we gonna do, tell 'em to stop?!
- Leonardo: We'll have to get inside somehow and shut it down, before it reaches the surface of the Earth!
- Raphael: (to camera) Still think you'd like to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
- Raphael: Now what the heck is this place?!!
- Leonardo: It's some kind of manufacturing plant.
- Raphael: Yeah? Well unless we can get 'em to manfucture an engine room I am outta here!