|“The Big Rip-Off”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 Cartoon) episode|
|Original airdate||December 20, 1989|
|Written by||Michael Reaves|
- Michael Reaves
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- CY-CLOMPS (Peter Renaday)
- Fort Charles Soldier (Townsend Coleman)
- Fort Charles Scientist (Pat Fraley)
- Research Development Plant
- Turtles' Lair
- Fort Charles
- Missile Plant
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Big Rip Off
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 6
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- As Shredder's Transport Module crashed through the door of the portal chamber at the end of the episode, the modules drill tip was coloured pink, plus the damage sustained to the door disappears as it comes to a stop.
- Bebop's shoes are colored white when Shredder contacts him at the plant and when he and Rocksteady grab hold of the hook to escape from the sticky oil.
- Bebop's bandolier is colored brown instead of black in certain parts of the episode.
- The door on Vernon's news van is coloured red and the "6" logo is colored red in the middle.
- When Leonardo dodges Rocksteady's dagger, the strapping in his sword is colored gray.
- Both buttons on Shredder and Rocksteady's Com Links are colored yellow instead of being yellow and red.
- Rocksteady's image in Shredder's Com-Link is animated differently to how he is supposed to look in this episode.
- The drill tip on Shredder's module is coloured pink as he crashed through into the Technodrome's control room.
- The Turtles eye masks and belt letters were missing when they walked through the doors of CY-CLOMP's chamber
- The rear top tread of Shredder's module was missing as it surfaced at the Fort.
- When Bebop and Rocksteady flee the power plant, the seats and control panel inside their Transport Module are missing.
- After Bebop and Rocksteady crashed through the wall at the power plant the outside shot showed a broken window instead of a broken wall.
- As Donatello and Michaelangelo watch Bebop and Rocksteady crash through the wall, their shells are colored green.
- The Transport Module is missing it's rear top tread and window as it surfaces at the missile plant.
- When Raphael looks at himself in robot drone garb in the rest room mirror, he is missing a sai from his belt and his letter is not reversed in his reflection.
- The Turtles weapons are smaller than normal when they are wearing their robot drone disguises.
- The buttons of Rocksteady's Com-Link are both colored yellow when Shredder contacts him at the missile plant.
- Michaelangelo's right leg and the bottom of his left were not drawn in when Donatello spoke upon arriving the Fort.
- At the beginning, when Bebop and Rocksteady escape in the module, the back of the module appears to be spinning.
- When the Turtles and April ran after Bebop and Rocksteady after the fight at the beginning, Leonardo was seen with Donatello's bo-staff.
- Donatello is seen putting on the Killer Drone helmet twice.
- When Bebop is seen on Shredder's monitor screen at the beginning, Bebop isn't seen with the comlink.
- When the Technodrome is out of power, the monitor screen still shows the image of Bebop from the beginning.
- When Bebop backs away from the Turtles after they gang up on him at the plant, some of the strapping on Donatello's bo is missing.
- The top of Donatello's head flashes from purple and back when Rocksteady pounces on him.
- The walls of Bebop and Rocksteady's module were colored dark gray instead of light gray when they were at the development plant and the inside of the door was colored white.
- When Michaelangelo is talking just before Shredder arrives at the Fort, Leonardo is seen with Donatello's colors.
- The trylithium crystal constantly switches colors from blue to pink when the Turtles play "keep away" with it with Shredder.
- When the two robot drones throw April inside the vault, their stomach area is coloured green.
- When the Turtles drive off from the Research Development Plant, the Turtle Van's "TURTLES" logo is misspelled as "TURTLE" and the teeth on the bumper are colored green.
- Final appearance of the Transport Modules until they would be used again in "Enter Mutagen Man".
- Part one of a three part finale along with "The Big Break-In" and "The Big Blow Out".
- April: Gosh! I wonder what the explosion did to Shredder!!
- Donatello: Nothing good I hope!
- CY-CLOMP: "External signal detected, Password override accepted, New programming input, acknowledged!"
- CY-CLOMP after Shredder give it his new orders.
- Donatello: "Now I know how a highway feels!"
- Donatello after his is run down by a robot drone.