| “The Day the Earth Disappeared”
| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episode
| Season Code:
| Original airdate
|| October 28, 1996
| Written by
|| Jeffrey Scott
|| Bill Wolf
The Day the Earth Disappeared is a the seventh episode of season 10 of the 1987-1996 series. It originally aired at CBS on 28 October 1996.
Lord Dregg's plan to suck the entire planet Earth into Dimension X is the same plot as Shredder and Krang's plans from the Season 3 finale, "The Big Blow Out".
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 1
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Final Season
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- When Dregg starts planning the space warp, a small black artifact appears next to his face.
- When Leonardo and Donatello arrive in the planetoid, the sky is yellowish or greenish color, but when they fight the ground vines, the sky is dark blue.
- When Leonardo and Donatello arrive on planetoid, Donatello asks where Splinter is in Leonardo's voice.
- When Leonardo reaches out his arm to Donatello, he momentarily becomes Raphael. Later, when Leonardo and Donatello fight the ground vines, he becomes Raphael again.
- When Michelangelo and Raphael arrive on the planetoid, both of their belt letters are drawn thinner than usual.
- When Leonardo and Donatello are walking before the vines attack them, Leonardo's belt letter keeps disappearing and reappearing.
- After Leonardo destroys Dregg's transporter, the control panel he smashes changes color and gains a screen and keyboard between shots.