This article was soft-deleted from Wikipedia.
In the New York City sewers, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles watch a videotape with mistakes made by Bebop and Rocksteady. Michaelangelo wonders why Krang and Shredder don't fire them, because of their incompetence in all situations.
Meanwhile in the Technodrome, at this point of the series located in Dimension X, Shredder fires Bebop and Rocksteady after they failed. Instead, Shredder tried to replace them with an "intelligent" and "thinking" Foot Soldier called "Alpha One". Because Bebop and Rocksteady are playing a video game when Krang is programming Alpha One, this causes the main computer to malfunction. The end result is that Alpha One comes out more intelligent than Krang and Shredder wanted. Alpha One becomes able to control the other Foot robots too. Alpha One doesn't want to work for Krang and Shredder anymore, so he sends them away in a life pod. When Alpha One shall do the same with Bebop and Rocksteady, they tell him where he can find a "wave modulator". Alpha One thinks that this will be helpful, and decides to keep Bebop and Rocksteady. His plan is to transport all the living organisms on Earth to Dimension X so he and his robots will have control of the Earth.
The TMNT are looking for the wave modulator in the sewer. Just as they find it, a white light erupts. It's the dimensional portal which opens, and out come Alpha One, his Foot soldiers and Bebop and Rocksteady. The TMNT try to stop Alpha One from taking the modulator, but they fail. Alpha One and the Foot soldiers returns to Dimension X, but leaves Bebop and Rocksteady in the sewer by closing the dimensional portal. Bebop and Rocksteady and the TMNT decide to work together to try and stop Alpha One.
When the TMNT go to the surface, they discover that Alpha One is on Earth with a "Dimensional Displacement Device", which he is using to transport all organic lifeforms to Dimension X by shooting out a beam from the rooftop on a skyscraper.
Meanwhile, Krang and Shredder are in the life pod when it's hit by a "plasma storm", re-powering the life pod. Because of this, Krang and Shredder manage to return to the Technodrome. When they arrive, they discover all the people that Alpha One has transported there. They immediately start transporting all of them back to Earth through the dimensional portal. Alpha One sees the people coming back, and becomes distracted. This distraction allows the TMNT to take the wave modulator out of the "Dimensional Displacement Device". The TMNT turn the device against Alpha One transporting him to an unknown place. The TMNT then use the "Dimensional Displacement Device" to transport Bebop and Rocksteady back to Dimension X. Bebop and Rocksteady lie and tell Krang and Shredder that they took care of Alpha One themselves, without any direct or indirect help from the TMNT. Krang and Shredder re-hire Bebop and Rocksteady.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Michaelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Alpha One (Jim Cummings)
- Male Tourist (Cam Clarke)
- Movie Robot (Jim Cummings)
- Turtles' Lair
- New York City Streets
- Tower Block
- City Sewer System
- Dimension X
- Channel 6
- Technodrome Life Pod
- Portable Portal Generator
- Dimensional Displacement Device
- Wave Modulator
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Unidentified Flying Leonardo
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- The volcano that the Technodrome is stuck on in this episode is missing.
- When the Turtles pursue Alpha-1 to the top of the building, there are two Foot Soldiers that have his face but return to normal in the following shot. There are also two Alpha-1 clones that fire upon the Turtles on the roof of the building later on.
- When the elevator fails to work there is a shot of April missing her lipstick.
- After Burne Thompson, Irma and Vernon Fenwick get transported to Dimension X, April's camera looks like a gun.
- When the Foot Soldiers advance on Krang and Shredder before pushing them into the life pod, their entire bodies are coloured purple.
- Donatello lets out a yelp with Leonardo's voice after one of the Foot Soldiers blasts the Wave Modulator out of his hand.
- One of the female tourists on the building roof talks with the male tourist's voice as Alpha-1 and the Foot Soldiers appear through the portal.
- The colours on Rocksteady's dagger and sheath are switched when he pokes out of the manhole cover.
- Michelangelo's nunchucks are placed upside down on his belt when he exits from the manhole and before Alpha-1 fires at the Turtles with the Displacement Device.
- When Leonardo speaks to April on his Turtlecom, he doesn't open it up.
- When Donatello backs away from the teleportation device after removing the Wave Modulator from it, he is seen with Leonardo's colours and his bo is missing from his belt.
- When Rocksteady uses the stair banister to tie up the two Foot Soldiers in the stairwell, his grenade is missing from his shoulder strap.
- Rocksteady's right nostril is missing when he tells Alpha-1 about the Advanced Wave Modulator being on Earth.
- Raphael is seen wearing green ankle bands as he falls off a sewer pipe he clings onto.
- The Foot Soldier that fires away the Wave Modulator from Donatello's hand only has four fingers when he holds out his blaster.
- The cyclist that Alpha-1 shoots with the Displacement Device is white skinned when he's on his bike, but brown skinned when he arrives at the Technodrome.
- Rocksteady's dagger is missing from his back when Bebop tells Alpha-1 that they will work for him.
- When all the people look up at Krang's dimensional portal after he activates it, the frame's detailing on it is missing.
- Rocksteady's bandolier is missing when the Turtles are seen tying them up in the sewers.
- There are some scuffs on the animation background when Donatello tells the others that they'll need Bebop and Rocksteady to help them defeat the Foot Soldiers.
- First and only appearance of Alpha One, the only foot solider with a designated name.
- For some unknown reason April uses the Channel 6 telephone to contact the Turtles instead of using her Turtlecom.
- Upon meeting Alpha One for the first time, none of the Turtles are surprised or confused as to why he can speak.
- A similar plot to this episode is mimmicked in a comic strip in the UK TMNT (TMHT) 1992 annual.
- Krang: Our power cells are charged to full capacity!!
- Shredder: (holding head) So are the fillings in my teeth!