|“The Foot Walks Again!”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series) episode|
|Original airdate||November 12, 2017|
|Written by||Mark Henry|
|Supervising Producer||Patrick Krebs|
|Directed by||Sebastian Montes|
|Voice Direction||Andrea Romano|
|Supervising Director||Ben Jones & Ciro Nieli|
"The Foot Walks Again!" is the nineteenth episode of the fifth and final season of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series), and is the one-hundred and twenty-third episode overall in the series.
Production-wise, it is the thirteenth episode of Season 5, as well as the one-hundred and seventeenth episode overall. It first aired on November 12th, 2017.
The Turtles must train their 80s counterparts into fighting like real ninja. The 80s Turtles begin to learn the difference between their world and the world of their modern counterparts.
- April O'Neil (Mae Whitman)
- Bebop (J.B. Smoove)
- Casey Jones (Josh Peck)
- Karai (Kelly Hu)
- 2012 Ninja Turtles
- 1987 Ninja Turtles
- Rocksteady (Fred Tatasciore)
- Shinigami (Gwendoline Yeo)
- 80s Krang (Pat Fraley)
- 80s Shredder (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- 80s Foot Soldiers (Debut)
After escaping Bebop, Rocksteady, 1987 Shredder and Krang, the Turtles returned to the lair and are discussing a plan with their 1987 counterparts to defeat the dastardly villains until April and Casey came in and was shocked that there were 8 turtles.
- This episode was released early on DVD in September 12, 2017.
- The Vault in EDF building is number 1987 a reference to the date of the original series.
- One of the items in the vault are a pair of claws and a hat, which is a nod to Freddy Krueger.
- This marks the first time in nearly 20 years the 80s Turtles use their weapons in battle.
- This marks the final appearances for Casey Jones, Karai and Shinigami.