|“The Making of Metalhead”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episode|
|Original airdate||November 27. 1989|
|Written by||Michael Reaves|
"The Making of Metalhead" is an episode of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series.
The Turtles have come up with Turtlepox, a rare disease that affects only mutant Turtles, and have become sick. Meanwhile, in another attempt to destroy the Turtles, Krang has built Metalhead, a turtle robot capable of the Turtles' fighting skills and advanced weaponry. Now the Turtles must face off against this powerful foe while in their weakened state.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Shredder (Dorian Harewood)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 5
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- Bebop's comlink is a rectangular shape when Shredder contacted him during the lab break-in.
- When Bebop and Rocksteady attack Metalhead, the glass lid containing him raises up. But after he tosses them across the room and after the commercial break, the lid is down.
- Bebop's stun laser rife is coloured dark grey instead of white when he blasts Metalhead.
- First appearance of Metalhead (not to be confused with Metal Head, the Justice Force superhero!).
- Dorian Harewood voices Shredder.