FANDOM


  • Self-explainatory: If you were in charge of the show, how would you do it?

    1. I would have April's powers be hinted at in the first episode and have her be of assistance to the turtles in some way. She also meets Splinter in part 2 and asks to be taught by him, which he accepts. We see snippets of this in "turtle temper."  "new friend, old enemy" is changed to focus on her and Mikey's friendship and it's hinted he lso has a crush on her. 

    2. "Monkey Brains" is about the same, except we get a brief, comical moment of Donnie getting jealous when Mikey casually hangs out and has fun with April.

    3. Everything else goes about the same until "Karai's Vendetta." April does better against her and Karai doesn't display any ridiculous envy towards April's situation. Her grudge comes only after stress activates April's power and causes her defeat. Also, Mikey gets the credit he deserves in "Parasitica."

    4. "Break-out" has Mikey and Donnie getting into a rivalry for April's affections, the former's crush having been hinted at in earlier episodes. They recouncil in the end.

    5.The season 1 finale gets a big overhaul as Shredder and the Kraang work together fully, Splinter does aid the turtles and April is much less a damsel in distreess, actively helping in the final battle. We also get Donnie finally accepting that he and April work better as friends while teasing April/Mikey{didn't see that coming, did you?}

    More to come, but what does everyone think? 

      Loading editor
    • I liked the whole concept of April being trained as a kunoichi by Master Splinter, though he may have done this partly because he saw her as a substitute for his lost daughter Miwa (at that time he did not know that Karai was his daughter).

      I never saw that Mikey had a crush on April. The only female, besides Ice Cream Kitty, I've seen Mikey crush on was Renit. Just like Karai, he views both as sisters/friends but he doesn't feel the same way about them as Donnie does for April. And April plays Donnie which makes me want to slap her. Mikey's bromance with Leatherhead is just as strong-if not stronger-than his relationship with his older brothers.

      All that to say I like how it's going-except for the whole Outer Space storyline. After the epic Vision Quest storyline, they had to descend into that silliness and turn April into a crystal junkie. We'll see how it goes.

        Loading editor
    • I would have hounded Rick Veitch untill he gave them the rights to use Bloodsucker so they didn't have to create the Creep. I like withing the woods as an episode, but I would have prefered it to actually have bean Bloodsucker and not the Creep. Plus, then The Creeping Doom would have to have been really different., and I hate that episode.

      I would have found a way for Tokka to be a mutant on earth to pair up with Rahzar. I would have kept the Tokka we got in the series though, just call her Terrorpin instead.

      Bats in the Belfry would have been with the Justice Force instead of Wingnut and Screwloose. Kirby O'Neil would be Wingnut, having returned to a more humanoid form and regaining his humanity because he was only hit with a very small amount of retromutagen. Seriously, he got hit with a TINY drop in that episode and he still reverted COMPLETLEY, but in later episodes they act like you need the WHOLE dose to revert back. Screwloose would have bean a mosquito who mutated by drinking Kirby's blood.

      Instead of the Mighty Mutanimals they did, I would have introduced all of the other Classic Mighty Mutanimals, including doing Mondo Gecko differently. Dreadmon, Jagwar, Mondo Gecko and Man Ray would have been created by Shredder or the Kraang to be a mutant Suicide Squad, but they would have rebelled to the side of good. Leatherhead, Slash, and MY version of Wingnut and Screwloose would join up with them during the Kraang invasion to become the Mighty Mutanimals.

      This one's ambitious. Tales of the TMNT would have gotten a second season and it would have been all multi-part crossovers with other characters. Usagi would still have been in the first Tales season. But the second one would have had Savage Dragon, Flaming Carrot and the Mystery Men, Wild West C.O.W. Boys of Moo Mesa, Batman, and The Real Ghostbusters. It would have ended with with a redo of Turtles Forever with all three TMNT series.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar Beta wrote:
      Self-explainatory: If you were in charge of the show, how would you do it?

      1. I would have April's powers be hinted at in the first episode and have her be of assistance to the turtles in some way. She also meets Splinter in part 2 and asks to be taught by him, which he accepts. We see snippets of this in "turtle temper."  "new friend, old enemy" is changed to focus on her and Mikey's friendship and it's hinted he lso has a crush on her. 

      2. "Monkey Brains" is about the same, except we get a brief, comical moment of Donnie getting jealous when Mikey casually hangs out and has fun with April.

      3. Everything else goes about the same until "Karai's Vendetta." April does better against her and Karai doesn't display any ridiculous envy towards April's situation. Her grudge comes only after stress activates April's power and causes her defeat. Also, Mikey gets the credit he deserves in "Parasitica."

      4. "Break-out" has Mikey and Donnie getting into a rivalry for April's affections, the former's crush having been hinted at in earlier episodes. They recouncil in the end.

      5.The season 1 finale gets a big overhaul as Shredder and the Kraang work together fully, Splinter does aid the turtles and April is much less a damsel in distreess, actively helping in the final battle. We also get Donnie finally accepting that he and April work better as friends while teasing April/Mikey{didn't see that coming, did you?}

      More to come, but what does everyone think? 

      Yeah, I can DEFINITELY see that working. ESPECIALLY the Mikey/April thing. Was onboard that ship since Day 1.

        Loading editor
    • 1967toyota wrote:
      I liked the whole concept of April being trained as a kunoichi by Master Splinter, though he may have done this partly because he saw her as a substitute for his lost daughter Miwa (at that time he did not know that Karai was his daughter).

      I never saw that Mikey had a crush on April. The only female, besides Ice Cream Kitty, I've seen Mikey crush on was Renit. Just like Karai, he views both as sisters/friends but he doesn't feel the same way about them as Donnie does for April. And April plays Donnie which makes me want to slap her. Mikey's bromance with Leatherhead is just as strong-if not stronger-than his relationship with his older brothers.

      All that to say I like how it's going-except for the whole Outer Space storyline. After the epic Vision Quest storyline, they had to descend into that silliness and turn April into a crystal junkie. We'll see how it goes.

      You mean...she went "CRYSTAL CRAZY"?!? Someone didn't avert their eyes, you fool!

      (Thumbs-up if you get the reference.)

        Loading editor
    • Avatar Beta wrote:
      Self-explainatory: If you were in charge of the show, how would you do it?

      1. I would have April's powers be hinted at in the first episode and have her be of assistance to the turtles in some way. She also meets Splinter in part 2 and asks to be taught by him, which he accepts. We see snippets of this in "turtle temper."  "new friend, old enemy" is changed to focus on her and Mikey's friendship and it's hinted he lso has a crush on her. 

      2. "Monkey Brains" is about the same, except we get a brief, comical moment of Donnie getting jealous when Mikey casually hangs out and has fun with April.

      3. Everything else goes about the same until "Karai's Vendetta." April does better against her and Karai doesn't display any ridiculous envy towards April's situation. Her grudge comes only after stress activates April's power and causes her defeat. Also, Mikey gets the credit he deserves in "Parasitica."

      4. "Break-out" has Mikey and Donnie getting into a rivalry for April's affections, the former's crush having been hinted at in earlier episodes. They recouncil in the end.

      5.The season 1 finale gets a big overhaul as Shredder and the Kraang work together fully, Splinter does aid the turtles and April is much less a damsel in distreess, actively helping in the final battle. We also get Donnie finally accepting that he and April work better as friends while teasing April/Mikey{didn't see that coming, did you?}

      More to come, but what does everyone think? 



      I want this. I want it SO BAD!!!

        Loading editor
    • ]
        Loading editor
    • Avatar Beta wrote:
      :]



      Cool. If you want, I could help you write it.

        Loading editor
    • I don't plan on it anytime soon, but thx. What do you like best about my ideas?

        Loading editor
    • Avatar Beta wrote:
      I don't plan on it anytime soon, but thx. What do you like best about my ideas?


      Well, for starters, MikeyxApril. That's been my OTP since middle school (6th grade, 2012).

      Second, I like the idea of Mikey actually getting the credit he deserved, 'cuz he's my favorite Turtle.

      3rd, your idea for "Booyaka-Showdown" sounds totally stinkin' epic. I TOTALLY WANT IN!!!

      ...Maybe change "The Invasion" so Irma wasn't a Kraang spy, but simply CONTROLLED by one, like April's dad was in the S1 finale?

        Loading editor
    • That sounds good. Any other ideas?

        Loading editor
    • Avatar Beta wrote:
      That sounds good. Any other ideas?



      Maybe have Mikey actually go through some character development...maybe do a few stories where his idiocy ISN'T the cause of a problem?

        Loading editor
    • There's a couple of those already in canon. Care to elaborate a bit further?

        Loading editor
    • Avatar Beta wrote:
      There's a couple of those already in canon. Care to elaborate a bit further?

      Sorry. Maybe bring in his 2003 alter-ego, Turtle Titan? I honestly preferred him over....Turflytle. And maybe have a few moments where it focuses on his aspiration to become an author? He's had plenty of cool adventures that would make for great novels, AND he could use the Turtle Titan as his author avatar!

        Loading editor
    • Not bad at all:} I actually had an idea where the superheros of the '03 series are comic book characters in the 2012 continuity and April's favorites. She and Mikey could get into an argument over whose best.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar Beta wrote:
      Not bad at all:} I actually had an idea where the superheros of the '03 series are comic book characters in the 2012 continuity and April's favorites. She and Mikey could get into an argument over whose best.

      Oh, that would be SO awesome! Maybe they could appear in "Bat in the Belfry", albeit having Wingnut & Screwloose not be comic characters zapped into the real (as real as TMNT can get) world, but flesh-&-blood aliens from Huanu.

        Loading editor
    • I actually liked them as they were, One thing I would change is the Aeon Crystal arc. I hated it!

        Loading editor
    • Avatar Beta wrote: I actually liked them as they were, One thing I would change is the Aeon Crystal arc. I hated it!

      Same here. April went....CRYSTAL CRAZY!!!! (thumbs up if you get that reference)

        Loading editor
    • If I was doing the series, I would've had that in season 3, Casey's family would be introduced in the series and Casey would get some more background to explain why he chose to be a vigilante, besides what we already know. All these mutants the turtles met, who disappeared, like Spiderbitz, Squirrelinoids, the Chimera, anyone else left, would've returned. The turtles find out where they were hiding and try to stop them from taking over New York. Pulverizer would be returned to normal during the season when retromutagen is needed again. All the ships with the girls, would get more character development. The turtles wouldn't fall for them because of how cool they are or pretty. They might be attracted, because they're impressed, but they don't get through that easily, as they still have to know the girls better. They learn whether they're liked back or not, that it's okay to be friends, especially if they did succeed and any of them dated, but some trouble came and they broke up because the infatuation from their attraction wore off. Then the plot with the Kraang and Triceratons could still be there, but season 4 would be showing Dregg with an explanation to why he turned out to have some robotic parts. He would've made insect clones of himself and had that they were robotic, so that they couldn't feel pain. Other characters who hardly had much story to describe and introduce who they are, would get some background. Mona and Raph would be friends....eventually, as I think Raph, being one to not trust right away, would be suspicious and it would take some time to earn his trust, while she may also be suspicious, until she knows his motives. Season 5 would have Usagi, the story of the baby turtles, the turtles could come across the ninja tribunal, or maybe meet the 2003 turtles and learn from them. More to learn about April's family, like her claimed aunt, who she said, she was staying with in season 1, while her dad was still with the Kraang, waiting to be rescued. Alopex returning, she and Raph becoming better acquainted, probably close to an almost brotherly sisterly relationship. Newtralizer returning and we see and learn how exactly the Kraang got him and maybe what would happen, if Bishop had managed to catch and contain him and tried to show him how Utroms were different, to see if instead of getting rid probably keeping Newtralizer locked away, giving him a second chance and seeing how this could flow.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message