FANDOM


  • There is a new TMNT series coming in 2018.

      Loading editor
    • Yeah. I'm interested.

        Loading editor
    • I have read the description for the show and so it seems good, but I swear if this show is like Teen Titans GO! I'm done. 

        Loading editor
    • KaijuHero wrote:
      I have read the description for the show and so it seems good, but I swear if this show is like Teen Titans GO! I'm done. 

      I don't know why that's everyone's expectation or assumption. Nothing about the description points to this. They emphasize an adventures aspect, which TTG has almost zero of.

      Also TTG is awesome.

        Loading editor
    • The S wrote:
      KaijuHero wrote:
      I have read the description for the show and so it seems good, but I swear if this show is like Teen Titans GO! I'm done. 
      I don't know why that's everyone's expectation or assumption. Nothing about the description points to this. They emphasize an adventures aspect, which TTG has almost zero of.

      Also TTG is awesome.

      YEAH! Wow, of all people I didn't expect you to agree with me on that XD

        Loading editor
    • The S wrote:
      KaijuHero wrote:
      I have read the description for the show and so it seems good, but I swear if this show is like Teen Titans GO! I'm done. 
      I don't know why that's everyone's expectation or assumption. Nothing about the description points to this. They emphasize an adventures aspect, which TTG has almost zero of.

      Also TTG is awesome.

      I kind of hope the show will be like Last Air Bender, since the description talks about the turtles mastering their ninja powers. Since Last Air Bender was show about a group of friends going on a journey mastering their powers and had light hearted fun.

        Loading editor
    • KaijuHero wrote:
      The S wrote:
      KaijuHero wrote:
      I have read the description for the show and so it seems good, but I swear if this show is like Teen Titans GO! I'm done. 
      I don't know why that's everyone's expectation or assumption. Nothing about the description points to this. They emphasize an adventures aspect, which TTG has almost zero of.

      Also TTG is awesome.

      I kind of hope the show will be like Last Air Bender, since the description talks about the turtles mastering their ninja powers. Since Last Air Bender was show about a group of friends going on a journey mastering their powers and had light hearted fun.

      I'm hoping it wll be like that short Turtles Take Time And Space That short was outstanding & it was so anime on point, everyone loved it even has 27 million views online as of now!

        Loading editor
    • I did not watch TMNT 2012 series too much, but I think TMNT's speed was good but their strength should be more one bit. To me, in the 2018 series, TMNT should have more strength then 2012's TMNT.

        Loading editor
    • I want a TV-14 LV ninja turtles show.

      More hardcore like mirage.

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009
      Trigger009 removed this reply because:
      Spam
      14:25, November 13, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Jason Bourne Hamato wrote:
      I want a TV-14 LV ninja turtles show.

      More hardcore like mirage.

      completely agree

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, by the way Nick is handling it, to where Mikey's nothing but a total joke, I'd be up for a TV-14 TMNT!

        Loading editor
    • "There's a flash as Raphs sais come out, He loves this stuff."

      Come on, guys! WE WANT TO LOVE THIS STUFF TOO.

        Loading editor
    • But Noooooooo. Everything HAS to be "kid-freindly".

        Loading editor
    • Sadly...

        Loading editor
    • It's like the "Comics Code Authorities" all over again.

        Loading editor
    • I really wish they would include Alopex, you know. She only appeared once in the 2012 series.

        Loading editor
    • Yes! And some (Human!) Foot Elite. I love their design!

        Loading editor
    • I just hope they return Dogpound and Fishface, so long as they don't ruin their personalities.

        Loading editor
    • Ha, as if they weren't going to do it!

        Loading editor
    • We'll have to wait and see how this turns out.  The whole "mystic powers" thing sounds interesting.  Raph as leader could work.  I like the actor who is playing him (he was on CSI:Miami, and I really like him on that show).  Leo.....we'll have to see.  A more laidback Leo is not necessarily a bad thing. After all, the Leonardo from the 1990 live-action movies definitely had a playful side, and he was awesome :)   However, I hope they don't go too far, and make him completely unrecognizable as Leonardo.   It would be nice if he still has a strong spiritual side, at least.  But, we do need more information and I will try to withhold my judgement until I actually watch the show.  

        Loading editor
    • Asfaloth12 wrote:
      We'll have to wait and see how this turns out.  The whole "mystic powers" thing sounds interesting.  Raph as leader could work.  I like the actor who is playing him (he was on CSI:Miami, and I really like him on that show).  Leo.....we'll have to see.  A more laidback Leo is not necessarily a bad thing. After all, the Leonardo from the 1990 live-action movies definitely had a playful side, and he was awesome :)   However, I hope they don't go too far, and make him completely unrecognizable as Leonardo.   It would be nice if he still has a strong spiritual side, at least.  But, we do need more information and I will try to withhold my judgement until I actually watch the show.  

      Same here. I'm kinda worried that the Leonardo in this series won't have any of the qualities we associate with the guy, or won't be put in a position to develop them (since Raphael is apparently still possessing qualities that don't work so well in a leadership capacity). But I'm gonna reserve judgement until we know more of anything.

        Loading editor
    • I'm taking the press releases with a giant grain of salt, to a certain degree. They are written, I'm sure, by PR execs, not fans, who are not familiar with the franchise, in an attempt to appeal to the broadest possible audience, and who probably have only a very limited and superficial understanding of what they are talking about. I am heartened that there seems to be quite a lot of carryover, in terms of production staff and writing staff, and I doubt Rob Paulsen would be involved if this were going to be a Next Mutation level train wreck. Lighter might just mean no one is going to get impaled on screen every other episode. :) And from what I have seen of the concept art that Andy Suriano did before the 2012 series, it was pretty crazy and imaginative, it might be cool to see something that looks a little different in terms of design. Again, I'll reserve judgment until I see it, but so far no huge red flags.

        Loading editor
    • And from what I have seen of the concept art that Andy Suriano did before the 2012 series, it was pretty crazy and imaginative, it might be cool to see something that looks a little different in terms of design. Again, I'll reserve judgment until I see it, but so far no huge red flags.

      Do you have any links to Suriano's concept art? I googled his art, but came across quite a lot of different stuff.

        Loading editor
    • I saw it here, but I can't remember where.

        Loading editor
    • Well, if anyone knows where it's to be found, please let me know. :)

        Loading editor
    • Yes, it is a bit of a relief that Rob Paulsen is going to be involved.   I, too, would love to see this concept arc by Suriano.  I really enjoyed Samurai Jack, so I'm cautiously optimistic about the character designs and overall look for the new series. 

        Loading editor
    • I do hope it's not too Samurai Jack-ish in style, though. I'd rather see something more its own, more uniquely Turtles. Sort of like how that "Don Vs. Raph" short had recognizable Jhonen Vasquez details, but remained its own thing.

        Loading editor
    • Laura.viatela
      Laura.viatela removed this reply because:
      be
      07:19, December 29, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I'm just really afraid that the show might be too much humor-oriented and become something like TTG, that's the real fear.

        Loading editor
    • I am  waiting for it to premire soon

        Loading editor
    • Ranhcase wrote:
      I'm just really afraid that the show might be too much humor-oriented and become something like TTG, that's the real fear.

      Let's just hope they don't go that far.

        Loading editor
    • Baron Draxum seems like a promising villain so far. I wonder if the mutagen will have a different origin in this series, given that he's described as an alchemist.

      BTW, the official twitter says that there will be character art reveals on the first of Feb. 

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I saw a blurry picture of the Turtles from the new series (or so people are saying), and the art for Donnie and Mikey looks fairly promising. It's hard to tell how detailed they are or how their entire bodies are drawn, but the heads and Donatello's arm look pretty good.

      Not so clear: Raph is a little too beefy by comparison (a little too Bay), and Leonardo is hard to see at all. Hey, Raphael, I know you're taking his seat as the leader, but you don't have to literally eclipse him.

        Loading editor
    • ¿Does anyone know if I can post a picture of how the turtles and April of 2018 will be, I mean, if it is not taken by spam?

        Loading editor
    • I really don't know. You might want to stay on the cautious side and just wait a couple of days.

        Loading editor
    • Well, the artwork is now up and... it's very Suriano. Like, if you're familiar with his artistic style, then you probably had an idea how it would look. 

      Other thoughts:

      -Not a fan of Raph's design, at all. I just don't like the bulky Bay-style appearance, and it sets him too apart from the other three, who have the same general body shape.

      -Mikey and Don look good. Leo's face looks off to me somehow.

      -What? Different weapons? You're throwing too much differentness at me, "Rise!" I can only handle so much!

      -Splinter. Dear Lord, Splinter. What were they thinking? In every incarnation Splinter has a sense of dignity and gravitas, and... no.

        Loading editor
    • This is... strange. I mean, Raph should have used Tonfas when he was a kid, but without his sais is gonna be childish (?) And i think his brothers looks too... disturbingly skinny.

      I agree, i don't like his Bay's style. Not a pinch. And Leonardo looks weak.

      I really hate Splinter.

      And i think it was already time to a Black April, wasn't it?

        Loading editor
    • The new art is up, and...eh, it's not too bad. Granted, Splinter's redesign is a bit...iffy, but a lot can happen between now and Autumn 2018. I say, give it a chance.

        Loading editor
    • I'll definitely give it a chance, but I'm really not feeling all these arbitrary changes like weapons and lineup and personalities. And the art is... hit and miss for me. Maybe it will be more impressive in motion?

        Loading editor
    • Easol1 wrote:
      I'll definitely give it a chance, but I'm really not feeling all these arbitrary changes like weapons and lineup and personalities. And the art is... hit and miss for me. Maybe it will be more impressive in motion?

      That's the spirit, buddy!

        Loading editor
    • I Can't wait for this

        Loading editor
    • Mrvlcrtonfan wrote: I Can't wait for this

      Neither can I!

        Loading editor
    • April's design is adorable.  I will likely always prefer the 2003 and 2012 versions, but this could work. Hopefully, the voice actress will do a good job.  It's hard to tell from the just the snippets we have heard so far.

      I rather like the idea of the Turtles all being different types of turtles, and Raph being the biggest makes sense to me.  Usually, I prefer the Turtles with more slender builds due to the whole ninja thing, but Raph's design could work.

      I like Leo's markings, especially the red streaks on his face.  I'm a little bit more wary of the proposed characterization.  We'll see.                                                                                   Mikey looks good so far.  I'll need to see more of Don, but I love the way he has all that tech with him.

      Splinter......oh boy. Horrific, frankly.  Is it just me, or does his face remind anybody else of depictions of Eastern dragons? 

      The changes in the weapons don't bother me at the moment.  It will be weird seeing Raph without his sai and Leo with only one sword.  Mikey's weapon looks cool, and Don's is close enough to his traditional bo that it doesn't bother me.

        Loading editor
    • I wish we had more than just voice-acting snippets to judge from! It's so hard to tell when you only have a few words or noises.

        Loading editor
    • Well, my first thought was: What the hell?! For the first time I am really worried this could be a real mistake. I mean April is really awesome and Mikey cute as all ways. Raph, Leo and Don - I can't tell jet, but I am not convinced. As for Splinter - holly macaroni, why is he so ugly?!

        Loading editor
    • Asfaloth12 wrote:
      April's design is adorable.  I will likely always prefer the 2003 and 2012 versions, but this could work. Hopefully, the voice actress will do a good job.  It's hard to tell from the just the snippets we have heard so far.

      I rather like the idea of the Turtles all being different types of turtles, and Raph being the biggest makes sense to me.  Usually, I prefer the Turtles with more slender builds due to the whole ninja thing, but Raph's design could work.

      I like Leo's markings, especially the red streaks on his face.  I'm a little bit more wary of the proposed characterization.  We'll see.                                                                                   Mikey looks good so far.  I'll need to see more of Don, but I love the way he has all that tech with him.

      Splinter......oh boy. Horrific, frankly.  Is it just me, or does his face remind anybody else of depictions of Eastern dragons? 

      The changes in the weapons don't bother me at the moment.  It will be weird seeing Raph without his sai and Leo with only one sword.  Mikey's weapon looks cool, and Don's is close enough to his traditional bo that it doesn't bother me.


        Loading editor
    • The weapons bother me.

      Raph has Tonfa which was Mikey's second "kid-friendly" weapon. The first being in the '87 Series when he switched from his nunchaku to a grappling hook of all things.  The tonfa were from Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation. Which a lot of people want to forget. (I am not one of them).

      Leo went from 2 swords to one so meh.

      Don's ok though cuz his is just a techy version of his regular weapon.

      Mikey has just added yet another weapon to his collection. Let's see that is now: nunchaku, a grappling hook, tonfa, back to nunchaku, a grappling hook and shield as Turtle Titan, some "super 'chuks from the future", a kusarigama and a kusari-fundo. Originally his nunchaku were taken away because they could be used to strangle people. The only "weapons" Mikey has owned that couldn't do that were the Tonfa and TT's shield.

      Also sorry but if I see tonfa I wanna see some shinobi magic too.

      Still probs gonn watch the show. If I can get it in Canada and without the Nickelodeon channel. :P

        Loading editor
    • To be honest with you i had doubts i was like "the next series is going to be bad it's not gonna capture 2012 and how amazing it was." the actors aren't going to give me that vibe of 2012 and it's not gonna be a good series". but that changed when i watched the voice actors in that video on the wikia. and as i started watching it i got that vibe that this is a going to be a great new TMNT series and it is going to be as awesome and amazing as TMNT 2012. And guys don't judge the series. i mean it could be great and you just don't watch an episode.

        Loading editor
    • Hackboy777,

      I'm willing to give the new show a try, despite misgivings about certain things.  Mikey's, Raph's, and Don's voice actors seem promising, anway :)

      Even if its not as good as previous TMNT cartoons, it could still be entertaining in a mindless way (like Spongbob).  If I really don't like it, then there will still be plenty of other TMNT stuff to enjoy:  the 2003 and 2012 series, the 1990 movie.  The IDW comics, which I seriously need to read more of.  Heck, even the original cartoon and the 2007 movie.  

        Loading editor
    • The character designs (particularly Splinters) don't look so good even though I do like the fact that they're trying to make the turtles out of different kinds of turtles: Raph is a snapper, Don's a softshell, Leo's a red-eared slider, and Mikey's a box turtle. The animation also looks lazy which is a bad sign in terms of quality effort. I could be wrong but a lot of the great animated shows out there have good animation, there's no other way around it. I still have hope in Ant Ward and Andy Suriano, they've been behind the likes of the 2012 Turtles and Samurai Jack after all, but I don't have as much as I started out with.

        Loading editor
    • Asfaloth12 wrote:
      Hackboy777,

      I'm willing to give the new show a try, despite misgivings about certain things.  Mikey's, Raph's, and Don's voice actors seem promising, anway :)

      Even if its not as good as previous TMNT cartoons, it could still be entertaining in a mindless way (like Spongbob).  If I really don't like it, then there will still be plenty of other TMNT stuff to enjoy:  the 2003 and 2012 series, the 1990 movie.  The IDW comics, which I seriously need to read more of.  Heck, even the original cartoon and the 2007 movie.  

      I still have a number of misgivings (the more comedic bent, especially for characters like Splinter and Leonardo), but I read some info from that recent toy con that made me feel a little bit better (such as the suggestion that they might "graduate" to their signature weapons, and the possibility of Shredder in future). And I found the Origami Ninja thing... interesting. I wonder if they're planning to have something conceptually like a shikigami.

      And while I still can't stand Raph or Splinter's designs from what little I've seen, I gotta admit the other Turtles are starting to grow on me, though I still don't like the animation style. So I'm going to valiantly try to be optimistic, and give it a fair shake.

      And I am obsessed with the IDW comics. I actually bought them, and I don't buy comics, especially long-running ones. How much of them have you read?

        Loading editor
    • Easol1, 

      I must have missed the bit about graduating to their typical weapons. And possibly Shredder !?!  Very interesting to hear.  I don't blame you for misgivings at all about Leo and Splinter.  I'm intrigued to hear that they are at least going to make Leo very intelligent; not so fond of the idea of him being arrogant about it, though (unless it's a set-up for some major character development, allowing him to mature and learn humility).    I'm OK with Raph's design, but I must strongly agree with you on Splinter's design.  

      Like you, I will also give it a try.  Best case scenario:  it will be a good cartoon that I enjoy re-watching over and over again (like 2003 and 2012).  OK scenario:  it's not great, but OK enough for mindless entertainment.  Worst-case scenario:  Its horrible.  In which case, I go re-watch one of the other TMNT cartoons or one of the movies instead :)

      Unfortunately, I  have only found enough time to read the very early IDW issues.  I bought them on my Kindle, and they are actually quite fun to read on my Ipad. I am also not a big purchaser of comics.  But, after reading the first collection (which contains four or so issues, I believe,) I went ahead an got more.    I hope to find time to continue the series, since I've really enjoyed what I've read so far :)

        Loading editor
    • I read the possibilities here. They're only maybes, but I'd like to think that there are long-term plans in place.

      http://www.teenagemutantninjaturtles.com/2018/02/22/14-important-tmnt-details-revealed-toy-fair-2018/

      Same goes for Leo's character development; I'm hoping that there are plans for it in there, because that would be a lot better than "he's just like this now." 

      Lemme know when you read more of the comics, because I friggin love them, and you've only found the tip of the iceberg. :)

        Loading editor
    • Hackboy777 wrote:
      To be honest with you i had doubts i was like "the next series is going to be bad it's not gonna capture 2012 and how amazing it was." the actors aren't going to give me that vibe of 2012 and it's not gonna be a good series". but that changed when i watched the voice actors in that video on the wikia. and as i started watching it i got that vibe that this is a going to be a great new TMNT series and it is going to be as awesome and amazing as TMNT 2012. And guys don't judge the series. i mean it could be great and you just don't watch an episode.

      Hackboy777 is right! At least WAIT until it premieres to judge it! That's what I'M gonna do!

        Loading editor
    • TMNTInsighter wrote:
      The character designs (particularly Splinters) don't look so good even though I do like the fact that they're trying to make the turtles out of different kinds of turtles: Raph is a snapper, Don's a softshell, Leo's a red-eared slider, and Mikey's a box turtle. The animation also looks lazy which is a bad sign in terms of quality effort. I could be wrong but a lot of the great animated shows out there have good animation, there's no other way around it. I still have hope in Ant Ward and Andy Suriano, they've been behind the likes of the 2012 Turtles and Samurai Jack after all, but I don't have as much as I started out with.

      Lazy animation? The animation hasn't even been SHOWN yet!

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure the animation's gonna do fine. What I don't like so far is their designs. It feels too different, especially since each turtle a different species of turtle. This might be the weirdest TMNT we've ever seen and it's not even been released yet!

        Loading editor
    • It's gonna take some getting used to. The different species thing probably won't impact their relationships, since presumably they'll still have been raised as brothers, but it is really really different.

        Loading editor
    • Lemme know when you read more of the comics, because I friggin love them, and you've only found the tip of the iceberg. :)

      Oh, I will.  I may go back re-read the ones I've already read, though.  Now, I just need to find time.  Good thing I recently got an Amazon gift card! 

      Thanks for the link!   There's some interesting stuff there.

      I'm pretty sure the animation's gonna do fine. What I don't like so far is their designs. It feels too different, especially since each turtle a different species of turtle. This might be the weirdest TMNT we've ever seen and it's not even been released yet!

      It does seem rather weird....I guess we'll find out if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  I'm curious about the more mystical aspects.   I actually like the idea of them being different species;  though it is, admittedly,  quite a change  (startinng to love Leo's red facial markings, though).  The only design I'm really wary of at this point is Splinter's.   I'm cautiously optimistic on the rest :)

        Loading editor
    • If nothing else, we can give the makers credit for trying new things. 

        Loading editor
    • Easol1 wrote:
      If nothing else, we can give the makers credit for trying new things. 

      See? There ya go, that's the spirit!

        Loading editor
    • @Easol1, trying new thinks like different weapons and Baron Draxum I'd be willing to. But I'll never forgive them for bsically DESTROYING my favorite turtle: Leonardo.

      To start off, he's not the leader for the first time. That really ticks me off 'cause that was Leo's thing! Raph's the muscle, Donnie the brains and Mikey the wild one. What's Leo going to be now in this one? The laid-back one?

      Secondly, he is down to just one sword instead of two. I'd rather have a different weapon rather than a down-grade.

      Thirdly, and most importantly, they completely changed his personality for the worse. Instead of being the mature, heroic and fearless leader we all knew and loved, he's now this laid-back, prankster, second-banana to Michealangelo. The only thing that makes him Leo now is his blue mask, and that's about it. Nick, you potrayed Leo so well in 2012, why ruin him now?

        Loading editor
    • Amen

        Loading editor
    • Fishface405 wrote: @Easol1, trying new thinks like different weapons and Baron Draxum I'd be willing to. But I'll never forgive them for bsically DESTROYING my favorite turtle: Leonardo.

      To start off, he's not the leader for the first time. That really ticks me off 'cause that was Leo's thing! Raph's the muscle, Donnie the brains and Mikey the wild one. What's Leo going to be now in this one? The laid-back one?

      Secondly, he is down to just one sword instead of two. I'd rather have a different weapon rather than a down-grade.

      Thirdly, and most importantly, they completely changed his personality for the worse. Instead of being the mature, heroic and fearless leader we all knew and loved, he's now this laid-back, prankster, second-banana to Michealangelo. The only thing that makes him Leo now is his blue mask, and that's about it. Nick, you potrayed Leo so well in 2012, why ruin him now?

      Relax, it could always be worse. Nipplehead taught us that lesson...

        Loading editor
    • Ha, once upon a time a wise man (Red vs. Blue protagonist) said: 

      No matter how bad things could be because...

      It always can get worse.

        Loading editor
    • Relax, it could always be worse. Nipplehead taught us that lesson...

      Oh, God!  Too true.  An insult to the true Leonardo in the main 2012 universe, as well as the other incarnations.  The Bayverse Leonardo was more true to the character than Nipplehead, for God's sake!    Oh, and at least none of the 2018 turtles have beards/hair, lol. 

      @Easol1, trying new thinks like different weapons and Baron Draxum I'd be willing to. But I'll never forgive them for bsically DESTROYING my favorite turtle: Leonardo.

      Leonardo is also my favorite turtle, and I am also wary of the changes being made.  I am reserving final judgment until I watch the show....but there are reasons for concern.  Laid-back is OK (see the 1990 version), but "prankster"?  I'm with you there.  Ah, well. Looking on the bright side... even if this version of Leo totally stinks, there are still the awesome 2012 and 2003 versions to re-watch (and the 1990 movie version!).    :)

      (That said, I do like the facial markings)

        Loading editor
    • Asfaloth12 wrote: Relax, it could always be worse. Nipplehead taught us that lesson...

      Oh, God!  Too true.  An insult to the true Leonardo in the main 2012 universe, as well as the other incarnations.  The Bayverse Leonardo was more true to the character than Nipplehead, for God's sake!    Oh, and at least none of the 2018 turtles have beards/hair, lol. 

      Lucky us!

      @Easol1, trying new thinks like different weapons and Baron Draxum I'd be willing to. But I'll never forgive them for bsically DESTROYING my favorite turtle: Leonardo.

      Leonardo is also my favorite turtle, and I am also wary of the changes being made.  I am reserving final judgment until I watch the show....but there are reasons for concern.  Laid-back is OK (see the 1990 version), but "prankster"?  I'm with you there.  Ah, well. Looking on the bright side... even if this version of Leo totally stinks, there are still the awesome 2012 and 2003 versions to re-watch (and the 1990 movie version!).    :)

      (That said, I do like the facial markings)

        Loading editor
    • Wingnut II wrote:

      Asfaloth12 wrote: Relax, it could always be worse. Nipplehead taught us that lesson...

      Oh, God!  Too true.  An insult to the true Leonardo in the main 2012 universe, as well as the other incarnations.  The Bayverse Leonardo was more true to the character than Nipplehead, for God's sake!    Oh, and at least none of the 2018 turtles have beards/hair, lol. 

      Lucky us!

      @Easol1, trying new thinks like different weapons and Baron Draxum I'd be willing to. But I'll never forgive them for bsically DESTROYING my favorite turtle: Leonardo.

      Leonardo is also my favorite turtle, and I am also wary of the changes being made.  I am reserving final judgment until I watch the show....but there are reasons for concern.  Laid-back is OK (see the 1990 version), but "prankster"?  I'm with you there.  Ah, well. Looking on the bright side... even if this version of Leo totally stinks, there are still the awesome 2012 and 2003 versions to re-watch (and the 1990 movie version!).    :)

      (That said, I do like the facial markings)

      Nickelodeon chooses to make changes to the turtles, So. Yeah.

      Personally the best choice they are making is bringing back the Triceraton Republic/Triceraton Empire, as you can tell by the background on the right with the triceraton next to the kraang.

        Loading editor
    • I was actually considering making thread to talk about ideas for this new show!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message