FANDOM


  • All right all right the movie going t be the best who agrees

      Loading editor
    • I have no idea I have not seen it

        Loading editor
    • Yodafannumber1grandmastercool wrote:
      All right all right the movie going t be the best who agrees

      Honestly I'm just as tired of this kind of talk, if someone made a thread saying they "don't like it, who agrees," people would fly into a butthurt rage. Does it even matter who likes it or not, and at this point it's all still speculation from either camp.

        Loading editor
    • Not to be rude, but it feels like we're beating a dead horse, as the saying goes. Whether the movie will be great, terrible, or just okay, is a matter of opinion. As of this moment in time, no one can accurately form an opinion of the movie as it has not yet hit the theaters.

        Loading editor
    • I've felt that to. I come to the wiki and I am like "what are people talking about.... oh.... the movie. Gee I wonder what there talking about on the Avatar wiki."

        Loading editor
    • People are getting cranky because there's no news about new episodes and all they can focus on for now is the movie.

      I had Transformers 4 news to keep me busy, but now the movie is out, seen it twice, and all my energy is going to the turtles, all I want is this movie to be fun, after all that's what we all expect when we go to the movies.

      But here's how it works:

      Some people are upset because "they're ruining the franchise" and others are upset with them because this movie is "the best thing that ever happened", the third group is tired of this moviegonnabecrapXmoviegonnabegreat thing and there's a small fourth group that's is gonna get money from the other three groups anyway.

      So in the end of the day people are just anxious, and doesn't matter if the movie is good or bad, it's gonna be a success anyway, because fans are gonna see it anyway, it doesn't matter what is your positioning. Just like Transformers 4, fans are watching it once, twice, three times, not because it's good but because they love the franchise.

      And I wouldn't be surprised if it beats TF4 and becomes the highest grossing film of the year... Of course I could be wrong, anyhow Michael Bay is getting his cut. XD

        Loading editor
    • I put up good topics for discution.

        Loading editor
    • Fernando Pandha wrote:
      People are getting cranky because there's no news about new episodes and all they can focus on for now is the movie.

      I had Transformers 4 news to keep me busy, but now the movie is out, seen it twice, and all my energy is going to the turtles, all I want is this movie to be fun, after all that's what we all expect when we go to the movies.

      But here's how it works:

      Some people are upset because "they're ruining the franchise" and others are upset with them because this movie is "the best thing that ever happened", the third group is tired of this moviegonnabecrapXmoviegonnabegreat thing and there's a small fourth group that's is gonna get money from the other three groups anyway.

      So in the end of the day people are just anxious, Iand doesn't matter if the movie is good or bad, it's gonna be a success anyway, because fans are gonna see it anyway, it doesn't matter what is your positioning. Just like Transformers 4, fans are watching it once, twice, three times, not because it's good but because they love the franchise.

      And I wouldn't be surprised if it beats TF4 and becomes the highest grossing film of the year... Of course I could be wrong, anyhow Michael Bay is getting his cut. XD

      I think at this point, it will be a success, like you said.  People love hype.  Also, they will go just to prove their position and later give an "I told you so" to the others, plus there are those who will go see it just because they love the Turtles and are glad to have a new Turtles movie.

        Loading editor
    • i like only one thing in this movie: fight scenes with shredder and tmnt 1 when raph fights him and the final one. other than this, this movie is just a big blockbuster for making movie and nothin original in it. the design, the story just dont fit.

        Loading editor
    • The only thing I really didn't like about the movie was the actress who played April. 

        Loading editor
    • I though the movie was great. I saw the whole thing with my karate class. This girl in my class who likes TMNT said we should go see it and we did and now I actually like TMNT!

        Loading editor
    • I loved this movie. My favorites were hands down Mikey & Donny. To me they made the movie. I've heard the actors have signed on for another movie, but I haven't been able to find a confirmation on that. Noel Fisher Talks Playing Michelangelo

        Loading editor
    • I saw it....and it was even worse than I was expecting.

      I will say there are SOME good things. The action scenes were really good. Some decent lines at times (such as making fun of the whole alien thing)

      However............

      Megan Fox CAN! NOT! ACT! Not once did I see her as April. I saw her as Megan Fox PLAYING April. Plus it seems like SHE is the MAIN FOCUS of the movie. The focus is supposed to be the turtles.

      Godzilla had a reason why he himself was not the main focus in the new Godzilla film. He was large and incharge in the scenes he was in. But if they overused him he would not be as important. The rest of that movie managed to also be good on it's own, and I am not even a fan of soldire movies.

      This movie. No. They just want to focus on Megan Fox who society thinks is hot, and just because of that horny teens will go see any movie she is in!

      Also, Eric is pointless. Why not just replace him with Baxter Stockman? There is also Shredder's suit, and many other large problems.


      I honestly think that 3rd film is no longer the worst one anymore

        Loading editor
    • THANK YOU

      YES THE PERSON WHO WROTE ABOVE THIS

      THANK YOU VERY MUCH. 

      I didn't know how to really put it into words before so I left that pathetic little sentence, but i 100% agree with you on every point. Although I did like the movie EXCLUDING EVERY MEGAN-FOX RELATED THING. Otherwise it was fan-freaking-tastic.

        Loading editor
    • The movie was mediocre. In my opinion, TMNT did'nt need a new movie, as their current series is still going.                    Also, Michael Bay+any franchise=poop.

        Loading editor
    • Are you talking about the animated series? That show drives me nuts! and not in a good way!

        Loading editor
    • I don't know why you hate the movie so much. Me and my family all think it was just plain awesome.

        Loading editor
    • I enjoyed it too (I may have cried towards the end a little too), but then again I'm the kind of person that's fine with anything. ^U^ But we all have different opinions, and I bet a lot of people did like it.

        Loading editor
    • Dudes, the year is almost over, you got to let this movie go.

        Loading editor

    • Let this movie go?! It is the ultimate TMNT movie! You don't just forget an awesome movie just because the year has almost ended.

        Loading editor
    • Leo the Ninja King wrote:

      Let this movie go?! It is the ultimate TMNT movie! You don't just forget an awesome movie just because the year has almost ended.

      Turtles Forever is the ultimate TMNT movie.


      Plus this movie was terrible. The action scenes were good, as well as some of the jokes, but aside from that it is TERRIBLE. Megan Fox is terrible in her role. They turtles are HIDIOUS, and the plot is pretty much just The Amazing Spiderman movie

        Loading editor

    • Well, we all have different opinions.

        Loading editor
    • I recently got fired up over this again. Its a bad movie. A good movie, is a movie that really captivates you, grabs your attention and allows you to experience something... The movie in question -- was a hole ridden, weak plot, weakly written mess of a film. I can go into detail all the mistakes, but why should I. The people who liked it, are dissilusioned to what is good and what is bad -- maybe they haven't experienced true cinema and don;t know anything other than Michael Bay style, which is flashy CGI, hot girls, over the top action -- at the expense of a trully gratifying story.. you go ahead and point out things you liked about this movie and I'll counter it with why it isn't as good as you might think... In terms of adaptation, this movie is the equivilent to DragonBall Evolution.

        Loading editor
    • ShellBrain wrote: I recently got fired up over this again. Its a bad movie. A good movie, is a movie that really captivates you, grabs your attention and allows you to experience something... The movie in question -- was a hole ridden, weak plot, weakly written mess of a film. I can go into detail all the mistakes, but why should I. The people who liked it, are dissilusioned to what is good and what is bad -- maybe they haven't experienced true cinema and don;t know anything other than Michael Bay style, which is flashy CGI, hot girls, over the top action -- at the expense of a trully gratifying story.. you go ahead and point out things you liked about this movie and I'll counter it with why it isn't as good as you might think... In terms of adaptation, this movie is the equivilent to DragonBall Evolution.

      Just because people like it doesn't mean that they lack taste, you big head! For the last time, deal with the fact that not everyone agrees with you!

      Stop being so close-headed!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message