| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 Cartoon) episode
| Season Code:
| Original airdate
|| September 18, 1990
| Written by
|| Rowby Goren
After some robberies of Turtle memorabilia, the Turtles are kidnapped by famous spray inventor Monroe Q. Flem to be a part of his Ninja Turtle collection... permanently!
- Turtle Lair
- Vinnie's Pizzeria
- April's Apartment
- Flem's Mansion
- Waxmation Robots
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles of the Jungle
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- Vinnie is animated completely differently to how he is normally drawn.
- The layout of April's apartment is completely different to how it's normally seen, plus with different colored walls, the only part of the apartment block that is seen the same is the hallway outside.
- A wax statue of Mr. Ogg from "Mr. Ogg Goes to Town" is seen, alongside wax replicas of Bebop, Rocksteady, and Leatherhead.
- April's fanny pack is colored yellow in some parts of the episode.
- Part of Shredder's wax statue is colored wrongly and doesn't have his hand gauntlets.
- Rocksteady's wax statue is missing it's right shoulder strap.
- When we see Flem monitoring the Turtles on his surveillance camera, his mouth did not move for the first part of the line.
- The shot of Flem complaining when his wax figures were melting was repeated after all of his robot army was destroyed.
- In the first shot of Splinter's wax figure his nose was colored brown.
- When Donatello and Raphael hold up the wax Splinter, Donatello speaks in Leonardo's voice.
- After the Turtles enter the museum, Raphael is seen with Donatello's colors.
- When the Turtles walk past the diorama of their lair, the colors of their shells are switched.
- Flem's model of Krang and Shredder's Transport Module was missing it's top tank treads.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.