Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throughout the years, the Turtles have been known for using the following weapons: Twin Katana (Leonardo), Bo (Donatello), Sai (Raphael), and Nunchaku (Michelangelo). However, during certain circumstances, the Turtles have used different weapons. Most prominently was in the original cartoon, where Michelangelo was forbidden from using his nunchaku in some parts of Europe, and was forced to use other weapons for some time.
Admin's Note: Please try to only use prominent examples here.
- Bokken (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles issue 9 (Mirage), Loops, Part 1)
- Gunshin (The Lost Episodes)
- Manriki-gusari (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles issue 9 (Mirage), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series))
- Turtle Line (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series))
- Tonfa (Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation)
- Inazuma (The Lost Episodes)
- Kusarigama (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series)
- Tonfa (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles issue 9 (Mirage), Showdown)
- Banrai (The Lost Episodes)
- Manriki-gusari TMNT (2007 film)
- Tessen (action figure)