|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TMNTPedia by finishing this article.|
|“Wedding Bells and Bytes”|
|TMNT: Back to the Sewer episode|
April and Casey are getting married.
|Original airdate||February 28, 2009|
|Written by||Matthew Drek, Robert David|
|Supervising Producer||Matthew Drek, Lloyd Goldfine|
|Frederick U. Fierst|
|Supervising Director||Roy Burdine|
|Story Editor:||Lloyd Goldfine|
Major Characters Edit
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Raphael (John Campbell)
- Master Splinter (Darren Dunstan)
- Casey Jones (Marc Thompson)
- April O'Neil (Veronica Taylor)
- Cyber Shredder (Scottie Ray)
- Serling (Marc Thompson)
- Master Khan (Sean Schemmel)
Secondary Characters Edit
- Casey's Mom (Dani Schaffel)
- Sid Jones (Todd Garbail)
- The Professor (Dan Green (credited as Jay Snyder))
- Leatherhead (Gary Lewis)
- Fugitoid (Pete Zarustica)
- Miyamoto Usagi (Jason Anthony Griffith)
- Gennosuke (Eric Stuart)
- Angel (Carrie Keranen)
- Renet (Liza Jacqueline)
- Ancient One (David Chen)
- Justice Force
- Ninja Tribunal
- Ninja Tribunal Acolytes
- Rat King
- Ultimate Daimyo
- Ultimate Ninja
- Agent Bishop (David Zen Mansley)
- Cody Jones (Chris Adams II)
- Dr. Chaplin
Main Locations Edit
- The Turtles' Lair
- Casey's grandmother's farm
Voice-over introduction Edit
This episode did not have a voice over introduction.
Plot Synopsis Edit
The Turtles finally have collected all of Master Splinter's databits. Donatello uses the cyber-portal to return their master from the digital world back to the physical world, just in time for April and Casey's wedding! They immediately head to Casey's grandmother's farm, where the wedding will be hosted, with Raph acting as the best man and Mikey as the maid of honor. In addition, all the Turtles' friends show up as invited guests, including Casey's mother and cousin Sid, Angel, the Professor, Usagi and Gen, the Ninja Tribunal, the Acolytes, the Utroms, Leatherhead, Karai and Dr. Chaplin.
Unfortunately, there are some uninvited guests which Splinter found while searching for April: the Foot and the Cyber Shredder. Cyber Shredder had modified a line of code in Splinter's data bits to be brought into the physical world with Splinter, allowing him to reconstitute himself by copying the same process the Turtles used to restore Splinter. Immediately, a brawl breaks out between all attendants. The Shredder kicks the Turtles out of the barn, then orders all his troops out while he slashes the supports of the barn roof, causing the building to collapse on everyone else. However, Hisomi and Leatherhead are able to hold up the debris, and everyone makes their escape outside and continues the fight, which is soon joined - and finished in short order - by the Justice Force.
In the meantime, Donatello searches for the homing device in Splinter's ear, determining that since the Shredder is made from Viral's properties, he can be destroyed by the decompiler. However, the Shredder puts up a force field that can't be penetrated by the decompiler beam. Splinter penetrates the field, combats the Shredder and disables his shield generator, enabling Donatello and Serling to obliterate him. The wedding resumes by the lake side, and to the joy of all Casey and April are finally married, with the Rat King, Renet, Bishop, Cody, and the Ultimate Daimyo and his son watching the ceremony as secret sideline spectators.
- Splinter: "My sons, let us celebrate our reunion, and I can think of no better way than by celebrating the union of Casey and April."
- Utrom: "Captain Mortu, I am pleased to report that there is no sushi bar at the reception."
Mortu: "Thank goodness. We wouldn't want a repeat of what happened last time. I still smell like soy sauce."
- This is the fifth time April is captured in the 2003 series
- This is the finale of the sub-series, and not counting Mayhem From Mutant Island and, Turtles Forever, is the finale of the series.
- This Episode is ranked #5 on the TMNT Top Ten.
- When this episode aired during the Top Ten a different opening sequence was featured. While re-using the same theme music, different clips were featured.
- Almost all the characters of the series are present for the wedding